Question about the Elevation Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
What I want to know about the Elevation tour is, did U2 play in Phoenix during the third leg of the Elevation tour. I know that they were in Phoenix April 28 during the first leg. So does any have any info about this.
:scratch:

My hometown (well, I'm in a suburb of it, anyway) :).

They played in both April and Phoenix (I've got recordings of both concerts). I'd say that the April concert was the better one, although the November one had Randy Johnson and the World Series trophy :hyper:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Indeed they did play in Phoenix on Nov 23, 2001. Here's a link to details about the show from:

http://www.u2tours.com/detail.src?ID=20011123

I'm sure someone who was actually there could provide more detail, but I hope that helps. :)

you can also look in the "Elevation 2000-2003" tour book, put out by Kite Publishing. They have every show there, with pics, listings of songs, the whole"nine yards."

The only problem with it is that their reviews are a slightly off color, by that i mean that they don't tell the whole story, you know, the way we discuss things here, using details and, what's that called, honesty?? but i guess if you were at any show, you could see the places where things are lacking...go check it out, it's a great show-logue, anyway! Cheers!

showthread.php

here a related thread Ms Dancer..

diamond
:)

therulz said:
Yep...they were there right after thanksgiving, they came back thourgh after Vegas....suprised you weren't at both?????lol I was!

I was at the Vegas show, but could not of made it to the Phoenix show, for I had to get back to PA for Thanksgiving. How ever I did make it to the April 28th show, and it was awesome. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom