Question about the clearance Vertigo Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LDM007

The Fly
So I ended up buying three of the Australia/ NZ clearance Vertigo shirts on the U2.com shop about a month ago in size XL. While the green one and the grey with "Dismantle" on the front fit very well (both from American Apparel), the black one with the large red 'V' was from a different company, Gildan, and was much larger.

To those who have purchased the other grey shirt (the one with Bono holding the mic stand) and the other black shirt with U2 on it walking, could you tell me if they are from American Apparel or from Gildan? I ask this because I'm looking to get those as well.

Thanks

And to think I thought I was the only person who felt that way.

How quickly did your t-shirts arrive? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago but still haven't received them. I've checked the order status which simply states that "no shipping info is available for this order". Also tried emailing Fanfire (twice!) but still no response!:mad:

Jimali said:
How quickly did your t-shirts arrive? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago but still haven't received them. I've checked the order status which simply states that "no shipping info is available for this order". Also tried emailing Fanfire (twice!) but still no response!:mad:

Yeah it can suck, Fanfire pretty much screwed alot of things up with the online store. Hopefully the new website managment will rectify this.

The shirt i bought before the gig ( manchester 15th ) has the wrong tour dates at the back. The milan dates are wrong.

Over a month since I ordered and still no t-shirts or reply to my numerous emails to Fanfire.:censored:This company sucks the big one!!!

Jimali - It took me 6 months to get mine. I finally got them 2 weeks ago free of charge and no shipping.

Fanfire sucks at times. I ordered the Pop litho and it never came, so I canceled it and that took forever. My JT litho was sent with bent corners and they told me there's nothing that they can do :rolleyes: But yeah, the T-shirts seem to run kind of big.

When I ordered my second batch of shirts, they surprisingly shipped one day after I ordered them.

Jimali - It took me 6 months to get mine. I finally got them 2 weeks ago free of charge and no shipping.

6 MONTHS:shocked: I assume you tried contacting them but, like me, got no reply?:banghead:
Oh well, looks like I'll just need to be very patient......on the plus side, at least I've got 6 months to gain about 100lbs and maybe they'll actually fit me, going by some of the previous posts.

Back
Top Bottom