Question about the Boston and Brooklyn DVD's/concerts... and a rumor.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I actually like the I Will Follow bit, it is the Sometimes extremecloseup that scares the crap out of me :wink:

Miroslava said:

I actually like the I Will Follow bit, it is the Sometimes extremecloseup that scares the crap out of me :wink:

you're welcome...will problably check out the scary bit tonight!

:wink:

take care

Scrabbe

Do Miss America said:
:rolleyes: at thread

What you dont enjoy the 100th rehash of the Boston GA situation or the continued talk about plants in the audience and "discrimination"? :wink:

Like I said earlier...Even if it was the case which I don't realy believe. this is nothing compared to the KISS-I was made for loving you video....And surprise surprise: the bloody song is on the radio...like the drumfill though...

To be honest: I have a picture of myself reaching out to a couple of beautiful stylish girls (let say 3 Miroslava's and not the KISS videogirls) in the crowd during one of our concerts and it looks a lot better then some of the other gigs lol...

Anyway, U2 doens't need "beautyqueens"to improve the qualtity of the DVD that's for sure

Scrabble

Miroslava said:

I just watched the clip...lol...

The Ring (movie) scares the hell out of me, not the clip...:wink:

The "Boston Protest" is legendary now. When I heard about it I had to :laugh: I don't think it had anything to do with the "beautiful people" as much as it did with "fresh faces" in the front.

And the "I Will Follow" portion of the MTV Jammed show was Miroslava's best performance...:wink:

The only problem at Brooklyn was that they took certain people with "press credentials" and let them in ahead of people who waited all day...

I was one of three people--you heard me THREE people there first thing that morning. I spent a few hours standing against the stage as it was constructed. After the lines were shuffeled around by the time we were let back in...well I ahd about 4 or 5 rows away form the stage....

marc did get screwed out of his prime spot by Edge :( he was there the earliest out of anyone...

If it is any consolation, the press pass people as far as I know, stayed at the back of the hill... it was the friends of friends of friends that were working security that were allowed to cut in the line :mad:

Well :reject: that is how I also gained my 30 second advantage since those guys I had met earlier in the day were friends of friends... however, you can attest to the fact that I had been there since 8:45ish am and I had held that spot earlier :wink:

Back
Top Bottom