Question about the Bono missing the plane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, yeah. That was my fault I'm afraid. I'm so embarrassed, I kept him detained too long and, well...things got out of hand and we lost track of time. :whistle:

I don´t understand? I thought he used to travel in a private plane??:eyebrow:

BONO'ppetit said:
It's pretty bad when even your private plane leaves without you. :huh:

:lmao: lol

"Oh no, here comes Bono. Let's just take off and tell him we thought he was already on..."

btw, I have no idea what this is about either

I suggest you read U2 at the end of the world by Bill Flanagan for the answer to this question

There is that story in Flanagan's book about Bono losing his fly glasses in the airport and delaying take off...

The only Bono and plane story that I can think of is where his hat wasn't loaded on the plance the band was on, and it was placed in First Class on a commercial flight.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
Ah I see, yes I am still in desperate need of that book!:wink:

'Yeh, I think you should read it..........I laughed so hard. It's a great book, especially when Bono hotwires a boat and takes it out for a spin.....LOL

Personally I like the story of Bono nearly being killed and what his famous last words would have been :lmao:

And how he was rudely awoken in an embarassing situation one morning in Berlin. :lmao: again

Yes, it's a really funny book, but also very insightful and very well written. I was interested all the way through, unlike A Conspiracy of Hope which after owning it for about 7 years I have still yet to get past page 80-something.

Go to ebay and buy yourself a copy!

The only other plane story I can think of in Flanagan is when everyone else is at a dinner for someone and he shows up late with Naomi Campbell. The details are foggy, but he didn't want to get on his first flight because he had gotten used to familiy life instead of tour life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom