Question about Streets - the UK Walk On B-side.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roland of Gilead

Gunslinger
I had no luck at the chat site. Apparently, they know very little about U2 there.
wink.gif

For those of you that own the UK Walk On singles - Does the live version of Streets include the prayer (psalm 116)? Sometimes when they release these live songs they are remixed and edited. I just hope they left the prayer intact on this version.

------------------
"I know that this is not goodbye." -Kite

I can't say definitively, but I would say it's likely. The live version of Stay from Toronto includes (at least on the Canadian version) Bono rambling on a bit about the secret policeman's ball... I was actually quite surprised they left that in.. it was completely before the song started, not over guitar or anything... so if they cut bono's psalming from streets.. then that's just lame, and i would say unlikely

yep, both are included

am I the only one who hears Bono singing "Where the shtreets have no name"???

it's driving me crazy
:-A

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

for some odd reason i think that SkeeK and Salome are the same person. the similarities are endless. on the other hand, if they're not the same person, then i think that the 2 of them should battle each other to the end. why???? i don't know. i'm just bored right now and sick of studying for finals......

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

...bet?

------------------
The idiot who put the DVD on his Christmas wish list. What was I thinking!?! That is a WHOLE month away!

Back
Top Bottom