question about Slane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greety

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm not sure where to post this (so mods, feel free to move if necesary) but at the end of angel of Harlem when Larry keeps playing the drums, than Bono calls him Angel of Dorset street.

What's the connection between Larry and Dorset street? I've wondered about this ever since I saw the dvd but I hesitated to ask. Is Dorset street in the red area of town or what??
I guess curiosity killed the cat.

I hate in SBS when Edge is playing in the afternoon AND in the night... with a purple AND a red shirt... :mad:

I hate when they inserted images from the 25th show...

"oh, look Edge... a beachball"

That's the part when we see why Bono is not a soccer player

talking about soccer... when Bono wraps the flag around him and says "imagine... it's Jason McAter" and then screams... for a moment I thought that it was ROBIN WILLIAMS :| (they're the same :lmao: )

PS: who noticed that the DVD Editor's name is McCUE ?... :lmao:

Last edited:
greety said:
I'm not sure where to post this (so mods, feel free to move if necesary) but at the end of angel of Harlem when Larry keeps playing the drums, than Bono calls him Angel of Dorset street.

What's the connection between Larry and Dorset street? I've wondered about this ever since I saw the dvd but I hesitated to ask. Is Dorset street in the red area of town or what??
I guess curiosity killed the cat.

Oooh that answers my question of what he was saying. I kept putting the volume up but I couldn't understand a word he was saying!

when he mentions Edge's father and his own father walking in NY, late at night, both of them drunk as farts, singing the duet of the silver fish.

I think it' s just before he sings Kite

pepokiss said:
I hate in SBS when Edge is playing in the afternoon AND in the night... with a purple AND a red shirt... :mad:

I hate when they inserted images from the 25th show...

"oh, look Edge... a beachball"

That's the part when we see why Bono is not a soccer player

talking about soccer... when Bono wraps the flag around him and says "imagine... it's Jason McAter" and then screams... for a moment I thought that it was ROBIN WILLIAMS :| (they're the same :lmao: )

PS: who noticed that the DVD Editor's name is McCUE ?... :lmao:

its the same in end of the world, afternoon and night shows are mixed 2gether, honestly is the person who edited the shows silly?

same sort of thing as on the boston dvd, at the end of end of the world when bono puts the mic on edge's les paul gold top guitar it goes from bono lying on his left side using his right hand on the mic 2 the opposite! lol

Back
Top Bottom