question about Live from Slane Castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ireallyheartu2

Babyface
Hi,
Ijust finished watching U2 go home Live from Slane Castle(a birhtday present) and wanted to know if the little girl dancing with Bono during Mysterious ways was his daughter? He said her name was Eve. Just curious.

Bono called his youngest daughter Eve by her nickname when she walked out onstage,
he actually said "Evie" ... and for the record, his oldest daughter Jordan is nicknamed Jo Jo !! :wink:

I have the dvd too of slane castle..and at mine there's no
mysterious ways on it!!
:sad:
how come?does someone know?

I just found out that an Irish pub in our town of Lancaster PA will be opening up in Dec. The paper said the chef will be the chef from the rest. that Edge and Bono own in Dublin. One of the owners of this new pub is the chefs cousin.! :dancing:
I am quite excited!

oh oh, should I start a new thread? I'm new at this

so my scenario is that after the Philly shows in Oct. the boys will crave some "good Irish food" and will go there to eat, and I can meet them and have a beer with them!

ireallyheartu2 said:
I just found out that an Irish pub in our town of Lancaster PA will be opening up in Dec. The paper said the chef will be the chef from the rest. that Edge and Bono own in Dublin. One of the owners of this new pub is the chefs cousin.! :dancing:
I am quite excited!

oh oh, should I start a new thread? I'm new at this

GO PENNSYLVANIA INTERFERENCE USERS!!

Theedge070 said:
It's a bonus track. Skip the concert and check the main menu of the DVD. It should be there.

heey thanks!!!!!!!!!!
I saw it on the menu!!
Its verry cute to see him dancing with his daughter!:love:
THANKS!:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom