question about EP from some newspaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Zooropa

The Fly
Today i ran across an EP with Beatiful Day, TGBHF, I Remember You (ramones cover live), New York (live), and I Will Follow (live) plus the CD is enhanced with the music video for Beautiful Day and Don't Take Your Guns to Town. the cover is mostly black with the center being a picture of the cover of ATYCLB. it says it was distibuted with some newspaper, the Sunday Times or something like that. does anyone know anything about this and how much it is worth? they were asking $18.99 for it, so i held off before i spent my money. thanks for any help.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing go the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Yeah that came out a few months back. Sort of cool, but you can get all the stuff other places with not too much trouble (except maybe the video of don't take your guns to town which i've never seen, but also never looked for).

I have no idea how much it would cost though.

yeah i have all the songs on it already and i have the beautiful day video already, the don't take your guns to town video is the only this on there i haven't seen/heard. i was thinking of getting it on account of possible collectability, but i just wanted to see if i could get some more info on it first since it is $20. thanks though

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing go the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Back
Top Bottom