Question about burning shows...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Here's the deal - I have a bootleg of one of the shows I was at that plays right through with no gaps between tracks at all. So the other night I burned a copy for a friend , and now there are gaps on that copy - is there a setting etc... on my burner that I need to change... or a particular type of CD that avoids this? Any help is much appreciated, thanks -

------------------
"What do I love about music? To begin with, everything..." - Almost Famous

Depending on what program you are using I may be able to help. If you are using Easy CD Creator, there is an option called 'Disc-At-Once' that you can chose right before the burning process. This will delete any gaps between tracks.

"Disc-at-Once" is the option you need. That must be on to eliminate the gaps. "Track-at-once" will leave the gaps.....I have CD Creator, it may be different depending on what software you have....good luck...

------------------
N A T E

When I grow up I'll be stable...

I have the same problem, so I borrowed my friend's Easy CD Creator. Problem is is that it's not compatible w/ Windows XP.
mad.gif

Yeah, this happened when I burned Notre Dame for a friend...

mad.gif

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Yeah I'll have to check this out when I get home (I'm working
biggrin.gif
)...I use the HP program that came with my burner so I dont know if that's an option or not... thanks though!

------------------
"What do I love about music? To begin with, everything..." - Almost Famous

if you go to www.download.com you should be able to find some sort of xp compatible burning software that supports the disc-at-once/track-at-once option.

------------------
november 12th 1955

Back
Top Bottom