Puddle of Mudd and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chelsy

The Fly
I saw Puddle of Mud on mtv springbreak and the singr had a hat like edge and shades like bono, do u think they stoled U2's idea tryin to be cool?

I'm not too familiar with Puddle of Mudd.

Do you always think people are stealin' the boys' ideas? *lol*
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by kobayashi:
isn't the show passions set in a place called harmony?

are you timmy?

yes that is my favorite soap! I am not timmy I'm Tabitha be afraid be very afraid! do you watch it?

Originally posted by Chelsy:
yes that is my favorite soap! I am not timmy I'm Tabitha be afraid be very afraid! do you watch it?

my housemates do. it's really scary.

the singer of puddle of mud recently was arrested for beating his wife. she was also arrested too because apparently it was some kind of stress relief for the two to just beat each other senseless.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I saw Puddle of Mud on mtv springbreak and the singr had a hat like edge and shades like bono, do u think they stoled U2's idea tryin to be cool?

yeah, I'm sure that's what he did
icon29.gif

How long have your housmates been watching it for??? Who is their fav character?
icon22.gif

i'm not sure. i get a good laugh out of that timmy character tho.

on another note, who on earth are 'puddle of mudd'?

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 03-25-2002).]

Puddle of Mudd is terrible. I find their music rather boring and really similar to all the crap that floods the radio (in America) nowadays.

I don't know if he stole the ideas, but I know the lead singer of POM is a U2 fan. In the year in review edition of Spin Magazine, he listed ATYCLB as one of his favorite albums of the past year. Good taste.

Originally posted by MBH:
I don't know if he stole the ideas, but I know the lead singer of POM is a U2 fan. In the year in review edition of Spin Magazine, he listed ATYCLB as one of his favorite albums of the past year. Good taste.

Yes, good taste and good looking too! Oh those long blond curls *sigh* and that face! Their music may not be the best but at least they have a tune, they are not hardcore metal rap and screaming like most of the other new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom