Propaganda Info Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
OK, what is the deal with Propaganda? Where do I get it? How much does it cost? I just read the article about Pre-sales for Propaganda members. Looks like this is the only way to get in on any presales? I definitly want in on the presales. Has anyone ever gotten the presale from this in the past and if so, what kind of seats did you get? Thanks for any info on this.

Propaganda didnt provide a pre sale in the past. They simply provided mail order tickets and typically they were very good seats. Sometimes they were mediocre but you almost always got tickets of some sort. During the reserved seating days they typically provided tickets in the first 15 rows on the floor to give you an idea.

Currently Propaganda is not taking new memberships and I dont think they have for a couple of years. I dont think its a for sure thing that Prop is still going to offer help but I wouldnt be surprised if they did either. If they do, I would rather they do as they did in the past and not a pre sale situation (although technically it was similiar). I have moved since my last issue came several years ago. I was able to fill out the address change form though with my membership numbers so hopefully that took. I would imagine that if they do something or plan to offer another magazine they may offer some type of new membership to those who are not members. Its all up in the air right now, we will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
I never did a presale through Prop because I started subscribing to it only like two years ago. U2.com did do an Internet presale, anyone registered with the site was e-mailed a password and got to buy tickets online a few days before they went on sale to the general public.

I always got really great tickets from propagande even when tickets had been on sale for a whille. I am so glad that they might do a presale and that there may be one more issue. :dance:
I love all of this talk about concert tickets, it makes me feel all warm inside :happy:

I think to say "Prop is no more" is jumping the gun. I also think saying "Prop will happen" is jumping the gun as well. We will just have to wait and see what happens, but I have a feeling it will be all good.

U2Fan101 said:
I think to say "Prop is no more" is jumping the gun. I also think saying "Prop will happen" is jumping the gun as well. We will just have to wait and see what happens, but I have a feeling it will be all good.

Propaganda as a magazine as we used to know it, actually is no more. They will probably have one final issue. As for the fanclub itself - it's true that they're no longer accepting memberships, but the intent was pretty much always to migrate everyone to U2.com as a place to house the official site and the fanclub under one roof.

U2Fan101
I said no more 'cause this is the feeling I got from another thread that I talked about this issue 'cause they weren't taking anymore membership. I do hope that there is one more issue, sounds like a cool mag.

Can't remember wher I read it but apparently there is going to be one final issue coinciding with the new album. Some other company will be taking over the pre-sale tickets but it's not clear so far how this will work out. Stay tuned though word is tix for the new tour are going on sale late November.

:larry:

Back
Top Bottom