Propaganda Delivered -- Received My LA 11/19 GAs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

odonnela

Babyface
Two GAs for the final show of the tour came in the mail yesterday. Has anyone else received West Coast tickets, too? I was surprised to get my tickets for the last show so soon -- I haven't heard of others receiving tickets for the LA, Oakland, or Las Vegas shows which precede this. Prop came throughfor me in the spring, too. I'll see some of you at the show on November 19th.

Blah where are my Oakland tickets.

madsquare.gif

madsquare.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

hey odonnela are you in L.A.?? What did you ask for up front? I asked for Vegas first and L.A. Final Night as 2nd. I am really hooping they do the L.A. final night for me. My mail doesnt get here til around 4 PM so hopefully my wondering will be over and I can make some plans and/or trades!

Originally posted by beardog:

Blarg !!

Sorry Calluna for stealing your original word, but it works!

That's quite alright, beardog. Actually I am very pleased with the way the word has caught on around here. No one can resist the powers of blarg!!

muwahahahahaha!!!!

good luck with your tix

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 10-12-2001).]

nope no LA GAs for me yet...

still waiting, hopefully I will get LA3s as well....although I did have Vegas as my first choice....heh.

I emailed them asking to switch the preferences, but who knows I never got a response back....

I sent my money order and form in via USPS overnight mail (UPS & FedEx don't deliver to PO Boxes) on September 27th -- the day AFTER the date which the form specified that the letter had to be postmarked by. I was scared that they would toss my letter aside, as it was technically late, according to the postmark, but I'm sure it go there earlier than many other letters, as mine was sent overnight. I would have sent it earlier, but I was set on overnighting the letter -- but I work about 90 hours a week, including weekends, in an office building which mails things out by UPS and FedEx, but NOT USPS. So I was screwed. For days, I was trying to sneak out for 30 minutes to run to the post office to overnight this thing out, but I never had time. Finally, I got to the post office and waited for it to open (heh...reminded me of waiting in line for the heart). I mailed it -- only then did I realize that the postmark date was LATE. I was only a little late for work.

Anyway, my preferences were:
1 -- LA 11/19
2 -- LA 11/12
3 -- LA 11/13
4 -- Las Vegas 11/18
5 -- NYC 10/24

I obviously wrote in #4 & 5 (Like I would have a chance in HELL of getting GAs to MSG, when I put it as my 5th choice)

That's my story. I hope things turn out for the rest of you.

Odonnela & Diemen, What state are you guys in? i'm in Arizona waitin for LA3 prop tix.

[This message has been edited by jesseu2 (edited 10-12-2001).]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

***DANCES AROUND THE HOUSE*****

I just got my GA tickets from prop today for LA#2 !! Now I am going to that show and the LA#3 show too..Both GA tickets!!! I am so excited, I can't stand it...
biggrin.gif
Can't wipe this silly grin off my face..

Thank you prop!!..

I hope everyone else gets the tickets they want from prop!...
I wish everyone lots of luck..!

Peace!...*does the happy dance* LOL

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Originally posted by Diemen:
I'm in Oakland, CA.

OMG THERE BETTER BE TICKETS IN MY MAILBOX WHEN I GET HOME.

Or I'm hoppin in my stang to your house Diemen to snag em right outta your hot little hands.

MODhappyjaz.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by jesseu2:
i'm in Arizona waitin for LA3 prop tix.

You and me both!!! But my first choice
was Vegas!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 10-12-2001).]

Got em! Two GA's for Friday night in Oakland (second show). My brother should have two for the first night. Thank you Propaganda for coming through! I can finally rest easy.

Diemen, didn't know you lived in Oakland. Go join our "Everything Oakland" thread in the tour forum!

See you at the show!

I'm not going to the Oakland show, Debbie
smile.gif
. I'm going to the first LA show. Wish I could go to both but I can't afford tix for 2 shows right now. I'll be back in town in time, and with my gf too.
biggrin.gif

And Sicy? There's no way in hell you're getting these tickets. They are MINE. Arnold Schwarzenegger couldn't pry them from my hands.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mocool12:
You and me both!!! But my first choice
was Vegas!

I got Vegas GA's thru the tickets.com site when they mysteriously started releasing tix at 12 AM the day of the sale.

blarg, AGAIN

I got my Oakland GA's but they are for Friday instead of Thursday. I need a trade!
Anyone want my Friday GA's for Thursday?

nopity.gif

[This message has been edited by beardog (edited 10-12-2001).]

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

My LA opening night tickets came in the mail today!!!

*Dances a jig*

[Cartman]Kickass![/Cartman]

biggrin.gif

Hi all,

Got my GA's for the 3rd night in LA!!! So hope that everyone gets there tickets and see you guys in line for all 3 shows plus Vegas (Wow, its going to be a crazy week!!)

Back
Top Bottom