Propaganda?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

speedracer

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Random question -- can someone tell me if Propaganda has come out with another issue lately?

I think the last one I have is Autumn 2002. I moved in June 2003, so if another issue has come out since then it's probably lost. The change-of-address web form at u2propaganda.com is hopelessly broken.

Thanks.

I haven't had one since the Autumn 2002 issue.

:hyper: JODY?! :happy: The long lost Jody? I am so happy to see you, I thought you were gone for good! :hug: Please come back to PLEBA, did you see the Edge birthday thread?;)

speedracer said:
Random question -- can someone tell me if Propaganda has come out with another issue lately?

I think the last one I have is Autumn 2002. I moved in June 2003, so if another issue has come out since then it's probably lost. The change-of-address web form at u2propaganda.com is hopelessly broken.

Thanks.

Hi there! :wave:

Interference spoke with Propaganda recently, and while concrete information is scarce, this is what we know:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&forumid=189&threadid=79064

U2Kitten said:
:hyper: JODY?! :happy: The long lost Jody? I am so happy to see you, I thought you were gone for good! :hug: Please come back to PLEBA, did you see the Edge birthday thread?;)

:wave:

:hug: U2K :hug:

I've been away for about a year. Rather bad circumstances that I won't go in to but now I'm back.

*heads off to see birthday thread*

Back
Top Bottom