PROP IS OFFERING TICKETS !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
THEY ARE !!!
Just checked their website !!!

http://www.u2propaganda.com/

Propaganda Ticket Offer: Propaganda will be offering tickets to the upcoming North American leg of the tour. Due to the scarcity of shows and therefore tickets, Propaganda will be able to offer only two (2) tickets per member. To be eligible for the offer, you must be an active, paid-member as of Monday, September 10 at 12:00 Midnight EST. More details to follow.

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 09-10-2001).]

I am in danger of tearing myself apart I'm so excited!!!

And the Slane mp3s aren't helping...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

OOOOOMMMMGGGG!!

Does this guarantee GA?? Please say it does.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I havent gotten a prop issue for many many months... should I be worried?

Someone tell us how prop works.

------------------
The Chairs Are All Stacked
The Swinging's Stopped Swinging

Sicy's Website

I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU PROPAGANDA. THANK YOU BONO!!!! THANK YOU EDGE!!!!! THANK Y0U ADAM!!!!!! THANK YOU LARRY!!!!!!!! THANK YOU PAUL!!!!!! THANK YOU U2!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

------------------
"As guests on MTV in '82 -Bono, The Edge, Adam, and Larry - they were asked to describe what they had that separated them from other artists, what made them special. If you think about it, it was a pretty ballsy question, but then again the channel was young. U2 simply responded, 'Watch us and see.' So here we are almost two decades, thirteen albums, millions of fans and more than 50 music videos later, we find ourselves still watching.

Their music - the unforgettable fires and the streets with no names - stretched far beyond the sonic landscape. The beat of every U2 song is the pulse of every human heart. When Bono shouts 'This is not a rebel song' at the start of 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday', we know that it really is. It is the sound of a generation rebelling against its own indifference.

And yes, the rumors are true. These four lads from Dublin are, indeed, rock stars. They smoke. They drink. They use bad language in mixed company. They're extremely rich and they can flash more bling than most posses in this room. They have also - they have also done more than most governments to eliminate debt in Third World countries. Rock stars they are, and God bless them for that.

What really separates U2 from the rest, more importantly, is relevance. The only thing that keeps an artists credible and alive for this long is relevance. From Boy to Joshua Tree to All That You Can't Leave Behind, this is what music feels like when it's done right. It's a fist in the air, a kick in the balls, and two hearts beating as one, and we have it all on video for you."

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the limited ticket thing is a bummer but at least I will get to at least two shows!

does this mean 2 per show (meaning more than one show), or just 2 total (as in just one show)????

what a relief. i was just sitting here thinking of how bad it was going to suck to have to fight ticketmaster. this will most likely be the last show i see for a while, so i defintely be camping out to be in the front row again.

------------------
jp
what shall i render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? i will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.

OH MY GODDDDDD!!!

I checked Prop's site an hour ago, nothing new.. I come to forum... i see this thread... i goto prop site.... and news is there... this is fuckin insaNEEEEEE... hallelujah U2 knows how to treat it's fans... U2 fuckin rocks... Garbage will rule L.A.

HELLLLL YAAAAAA

Sicilian Goddess, it doesnt guarantee GA tickets but you have a MUCH better chance of obtaining them through Prop than you do Ticketmaster. I requested GA for all 4 shows I ordered through them on the 1st leg and I got GA's for all 4.

What a relief this is. I think I can actually get some sleep tonight. If I had not read this beforehand I know I would be staring at the ceiling trying to figure out my Ticketmaster strategy and wondering if I would get any tickets.

Propaganda has not let me down since I first subscribed back in 1991.

YOU SHOOT ME FROM A GUN
I NEED YOU TO ELEVATE ME HERE
A CORNER OF LIPS
IS THE ORBIT OF YOUR HIPS, ECLIPSE

------------------
"As guests on MTV in '82 -Bono, The Edge, Adam, and Larry - they were asked to describe what they had that separated them from other artists, what made them special. If you think about it, it was a pretty ballsy question, but then again the channel was young. U2 simply responded, 'Watch us and see.' So here we are almost two decades, thirteen albums, millions of fans and more than 50 music videos later, we find ourselves still watching.

Their music - the unforgettable fires and the streets with no names - stretched far beyond the sonic landscape. The beat of every U2 song is the pulse of every human heart. When Bono shouts 'This is not a rebel song' at the start of 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday', we know that it really is. It is the sound of a generation rebelling against its own indifference.

And yes, the rumors are true. These four lads from Dublin are, indeed, rock stars. They smoke. They drink. They use bad language in mixed company. They're extremely rich and they can flash more bling than most posses in this room. They have also - they have also done more than most governments to eliminate debt in Third World countries. Rock stars they are, and God bless them for that.

What really separates U2 from the rest, more importantly, is relevance. The only thing that keeps an artists credible and alive for this long is relevance. From Boy to Joshua Tree to All That You Can't Leave Behind, this is what music feels like when it's done right. It's a fist in the air, a kick in the balls, and two hearts beating as one, and we have it all on video for you."

OMGOMGOMG-I almost started screaming/crying/laughing when I read this!!! I am praying my subscription pays off!
biggrin.gif

YOU ELEVATE MY
SOUL, I'VE GOT NO SELF CONTROL
BEEN LIVING LIKE A MOLE NOW
GOING DOWN-EXCAVATION

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 09-10-2001).]

I'VE LOST ALL SELF CONTROL
BEEN LIVING LIKE A MOLE
NOW GOING DOWN, EXCAVATION
I & I IN THE SKY
YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I COULD FLY
SO HIGH,
EL-E-VA-TION!!!
biggrin.gif

I can't wait! I just can't!

I just got the silliest grin reading all of this--THANK YOU PROPAGANDA!!!!!!

Oh I am so excited... I'll be seeing U2 in Austin it's pretty much guaranteed now whooooo-hoooo!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

jump.gif
*jumps for joy*

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom