PROP FORMS SENT OUT 9/17 AND 9/18!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, snutes1. That will make my week ever so much easier. Aren't you a sweetie-pie!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

My poor mail man, he won't have peace until I get mine!
wink.gif

how long do you think it will take for mail to cross between the US and canada now??? If i buy tickets for oct 13th i want to make sure that there is enough time for the order form to get to propaganda and the tickets back to me in time for the concert.

any ideas.... i know that planes were banned from carrying mail (at least passenger planes) i'm not sure if this is still the case......

------------------
I see seven towers but i only see one way out. You got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice. You know I took the poision from the poision stream Then I floated out of here.

Originally posted by running_still:
how long do you think it will take for mail to cross between the US and canada now??? If i buy tickets for oct 13th i want to make sure that there is enough time for the order form to get to propaganda and the tickets back to me in time for the concert.

any ideas.... i know that planes were banned from carrying mail (at least passenger planes) i'm not sure if this is still the case......

That is a great question!

My only answer is that Propaganda wouldn't be offering tickets if they had any doubt in their minds that they couldn't get the tickets to their customers in time.

hope that helps!

------------------
"I see dead people!"

Back
Top Bottom