Promenade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by RufusYoungblood:
Was this question too hard?
I could just make up that I did ever hear anything other then the album version
but why would I do a thing like that?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

It has never been played live...ever.

(
smile.gif
)

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

[This message has been edited by tackleberry (edited 03-27-2002).]

Originally posted by tackleberry:
It has never been played live...ever.

(
smile.gif
)

Maybe I'm confusing it with another UF song, but I thought I heard of it being played a few months ago..

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Maybe I'm confusing it with another UF song, but I thought I heard of it being played a few months ago..

Maybe you are thinking of "MLK" which was played at the Super Bowl.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Originally posted by tackleberry:
Maybe you are thinking of "MLK" which was played at the Super Bowl.

Noooo.. I KNOW MLK has been played live before. On the 3rd leg, didn't someone get pulled up onstage to play guitar and the guest guitarist abruptly started playing Promenade? Maybe I'm just imagining it.

------------------

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Noooo.. I KNOW MLK has been played live before. On the 3rd leg, didn't someone get pulled up onstage to play guitar and the guest guitarist abruptly started playing Promenade? Maybe I'm just imagining it.

That was A Sort of Homecoming..

Originally posted by Dorian Gray:
That was A Sort of Homecoming..

Oh, duh -- thanks.
smile.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom