producer for the next u2 album!(pic)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
3074-yawning-monkey.jpg

his name is nipples and he is the hottest producer out there right now!!

drop that guy steve lillywhite who screwed up htdaab and bring in this guy for the next album!!

all vote for nipples!! he will turn u2 back into gold!!

he puts his pants on just like the rest of us, one leg at a time

except once his pants are on he makes gold records

Shaun, you couldn't even come up with a joke you hadn't used before?

:eyebrow: :tsk:

Wow if it wasn't for LillyWhite Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby would have sucked.

some new info!
the band have got in a new stylist to give the band a fresh new look!

his name is stefano!
198_funny_20monkey.jpg

bono,s new personal hair stylist(we all know its all about the hair)

his name is taco!
152_monkey_freaky.jpg

and a new photographer for the new pics and album art work(we all know how exciting atyclb and htdaab cover art are)

her name is kong!
148_funny_monkey_pictures_3.jpg

wow shaun is that slash? he has FINALLY changed how he looks?

hmm i wonder if he has changed how he plays guitar yet, i mean, just sounds the same as we move through the era's

shaun vox said:

bubbles does not work with hasbeen's! lol

If you think U2 are hasbeens and you haven't liked a U2 album since 1997, why on earth do you post so much on here? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Perhaps I'm presuming too much intelligence on your part and you're just a fool.

HEY, HEY, MAMA, SAID THE WAY YOU MOVE, GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT, GONNA MAKE YOU GROOVE.

Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da.

OH, OH, CHILD, WAY YOU SHAKE THAT THING, GONNA MAKE YOU BURN, GONNA MAKE YOU STING.

Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da.

AH YEAH, AH YEAH, AH AH AH!

AH YEAH, AH YEAH, AH AH AH!

You mean Black Dog?

But yeah, anyway. Steve Lillywhite is not only a brilliant and accomplished producer, but helped produce some of U2's greatest classic albums to date. And despite some of the rather ignorant posts made around these days, Lillywhite's production on HTDAAB is for the most part top-notch.

Last edited:
Lancemc said:
You mean Black Dog?

But yeah, anyway. Steve Lillywhite is not only a brilliant and accomplished producer, but helped produce some of U2's greatest classic albums to date. And despite some of the rather ignorant posts made around these days, Lillywhite production on HTDAAB is for the most part top-notch.

umm mate i would like to point out a typo which may help some people make fun of your post in support of Lilywhite..check how you spelt Lilywhite in the last line:wink:

Last edited:
Woah. Thanks for the heads up. Amazing how one letter difference in a whole post can completely change the meaning and attitude of the post. :wink:

I do have to admit though "Lillyshite" is pretty funny. :lol:

Lancemc said:
Woah. Thanks for the heads up. Amazing how one letter difference in a whole post can completely change the meaning and attitude of the post. :wink:

it is pretty funny:yes: just would have landed you in a lot of trouble with the anti-HTDAAB brigade.

Lancemc said:

:laugh:

I'm surprised none of the anti-HTDAAB crowd had come up with it sooner!

Back
Top Bottom