Probebly FAKE new track (Come to me)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronald42

The Fly
I just downloaded this MP3 from a newsserver

The subjectline states

"U2 from Vertigo stolen in French "Come to me""

I doubt very much this is the real deal in fact I'm 99,9 % sure it's a fake. If someone wants to have a listen I put up a sample. (Just in case)

Ronald

After listening again I'm 100% sure it's fake, have a listen yourself so you can save the trouble of looking for and downloading this.

HERE

It sounds like someone tying to capture U2's essence, but forgetting about a great lyrics and song writing. ;)

Lame. One, that does not sound like Bono - even when he sings, he's voice isn't that accented. Secondly, it doesn't even sound like anything U2 would do, and it sounds like something from the late 80's/early 90's in the style of INXS.

i like this fake clip. and i like it much more better than the totally uninspired boring 53sec melody of "ABOY". btw really nice drumplay on "come to me". reminds me a bit on the great drums of "ACROBAT" or "PLEASE"

Yeah...

jacobus said:
i like this fake clip. and i like it much more better than the totally uninspired boring 53sec melody of "ABOY". btw really nice drumplay on "come to me". reminds me a bit on the great drums of "ACROBAT" or "PLEASE"

Funny thing, really, I also think the track is much better than the short clip of ABOY.

Last edited:
IS this the same song as the one I've downloaded off Bearshare "Coming home (new single-2004 inedit bybono)"
where they repeat the chorus "I'm coming home" over and over again? If not, I've found something slightly new

yep - this is different - I have no idea how to send the song to another person who could host it - but I'll try if someone wants it

imagine if it is actually them!
everyones going on and on and on about how crap it is and then it rocks up on the album or as a single.
that would be brilliant (in a very very bad now i'm going to cry kind of way of course)

Back
Top Bottom