Prayer's To Edge, Morleigh, and his Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigIdeas

The Fly
Let's hope the family of the world's greatest guitarist is alright. We're with you all the way Edge...
After the tsunami and now this, lets hope U2 will pull through everything to enjoy a fruitful year.

Last edited:
that's pretty selfish..tip top....

The story is not fake. its been confirmed by the irish newspapers and media. There is a family illness in his family we just don't who and frankly its none of our business.

As I have said in another thread my heartfelt prayers are with edge and his family and wish him well.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
that's pretty selfish..tip top....

The story is not fake. its been confirmed by the irish newspapers and media. There is a family illness in his family we just don't who and frankly its none of our business.

As I have said in another thread my heartfelt prayers are with edge and his family and wish him well.

i think tip top was joking about being perturbed..

A serious illness is not a joking matter.

My personal prayers and best wishes for Edge and his entire family always.

The tour can wait. One's health and well-bing is more important.
:yes:

Edge is the only member of the band to have both parents alive and healthy, maybe now one of them is sick too :sad:

I just hope this illness is not serious enough to let any U2 member have a significant life priority shift that will dictate that he quit the band prematurely/indefinitely. That could spell early retirement for U2. Let's hope for better things.

Cheers,

J

True, but I feel one of the things that keeps U2 going so strongly is their ability to turn heartache into inspiration.

i agree with ya lancemc...they do have that about them.

However, I have a bad feeling that the tour isn't going to happen that it is that serious but that's just my gut feeling. I certainly hope that it is not true.. If they cancel I fully understand it and respect it completely. They need to do what is best.

As I have said Family first.!! They certainly don't need the money. They do this cuz they love to play live this what does it for them. This is why they are still together and making music after 25 years.

Lets all be patient and we will get an official word in the coming weeks.

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
it didn't seem he was joking about the illness but the concept that it could be complained about in a selfish way.

Originally posted by Tip Top Prince

Bingo.

There have been posts on other threads with people complaining about how much this delay has inconvenienced them, but nobody had done that on this thread so I don't think this was the appropriate place to be making that type of "joke".

jick said:
I just hope this illness is not serious enough to let any U2 member have a significant life priority shift that will dictate that he quit the band prematurely/indefinitely. That could spell early retirement for U2. Let's hope for better things.

Cheers,

J

:no: :sick: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom