Post any new info on U2's New Album here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mobonofo

Acrobat
It's been a while since we had a new post on the new album, or just had anyone chatting about it.

So I thought we'd start a new post where we can start again speculating and chatting about our boy's progress with this thing.

Post away...

um.......well......i heard they were recording.

honestly though, i'd like to hear what kind of guitars the edge is playing and what effects he's using.

I think Adam decided to pick up his bass today. :drool:

It has really been quiet from Bono & U2. I'm sure they are in the studio working hard to get it out by the fall. I'm sticking with my ATYCLB marketing approach. It worked last time for them, so I think they'll do it again. :wink:

you know the DRAGON bono was talking about well here it is

its fucking sisqo(thong,th-thoug, thoung thong)

have a great summer!

Last edited:
The best thing that can happen right now is we get a news release that says the album is officially completed. That would tye me over till the fall when the first single is released.

I'm really curious about the new song structures. We've all heard that they are similar to ATYCLB, but I'm wondering if they'll be less concrete, less song-oriented. I hope they're willing to loosen up a bit this time.

Whatever happen to the Spiderman 2 rumors. I believe the movie opens up on June 30. So if U2 is doing a song it should be out next month. But we know how that goes :|

I wish we'd have some official news from the band or management, even if it's Winter 2005. I'd rather have bad REAL news than all the guessing and uncertainty.

But yes, considering the recent silence, they're probably finishing up.

What I know: They have recorded songs. For an album. They've had many producers. They've been in France among other places. They're not quite finished.

Someone said in another discussion that there was a deafening silence just like this right before ATYCLB came out. Maybe it's really really close! :hyper: :combust:

The_acrobat, I'm in a positive vibe, spring and all..... don't discourage me, winter was too long, it woukld be too easy to be grey again.

Besides, fall is only what? 3 months away in our neck of the woods? It doesn't seem so far away anymore

frenchie1970 said:
The_acrobat, I'm in a positive vibe, spring and all..... don't discourage me, winter was too long, it woukld be too easy to be grey again.

Besides, fall is only what? 3 months away in our neck of the woods? It doesn't seem so far away anymore

Lets hope so.

Back
Top Bottom