Post a pic of yourself in a U2 shirt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I'll start off first, I love my 2005 Vertigo shirt.

24831195_9573.JPG

TheLAJPicture.jpg

I'm on the right, wearing an Elevation2001 Shirt. My friend on the left is wearing my R&H Teeshirt lol.

i'm going to regret this, i know it :happy:

i have three U2 shirts (one of which i got when i saw them at popmart) and after looking through my photo album, it appears i've only been photographed like three times with the popmart shirt on, and never in my vertigo tees. and of course, the photo of me that best shows off my popmart tee appears to be missing :happy:

please ignore the fact that i'm blonde in this photo, it's an old photo and i've now returned to more or less my natural hair colour. (i'm on the left, duh)
345853%3B59%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3236%3E792%3E545%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A%3A5%3C6866nu0mrj

the shirt since it's hard to see

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm going to regret this, i know it :happy:

i have three U2 shirts (one of which i got when i saw them at popmart) and after looking through my photo album, it appears i've only been photographed like three times with the popmart shirt on, and never in my vertigo tees. and of course, the photo of me that best shows off my popmart tee appears to be missing :happy:

please ignore the fact that i'm blonde in this photo, it's an old photo and i've now returned to more or less my natural hair colour. (i'm on the left, duh)
345853%3B59%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3236%3E792%3E545%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A%3A5%3C6866nu0mrj

the shirt since it's hard to see

:combust: :up:

Your hair colour changes are very Duran Duran..;)

Ah, my ZooTV shirt. My pride and joy! My brother got this shirt way back in 1993 when I was just a kid. Now, after spending over a decade in our parents' attic, I've rescued it:

u2zooshirt1.jpg

Closeup, from a few months ago:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sapphires13/zootvshirt1.jpg

The back:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sapphires13/zootvshirt2.jpg

It's like, a size too big, but I looooove it.

I also have a replica of Bono's Africa ONE shirt:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sapphires13/one.jpg

No pictures of me wearing it though, unfortunately. The back says "ONE voice ONE person, ONE hope".

I have a long sleeve Elevation t-shirt, a Zooropa tshirt, a COEXIST t-shirt, a One Campaign t-shirt, and a couple with U2 iron on photos, and I have a black hoodie I sewed all my U2 patch collection onto as well as a Bono jacket (the one he wore during Elevation with the R/W/B flag lining but unfortunately I am always the one taking pics and am not in them or the pics are so dark you can't see the shirt or jackets! I will keep hunting :wink:

I'll soon have one ;D Right after my birthday... you'll see.
Seriously, you all look great with your shirts :p
Can't wait to have mine ;) Soon..

Yes, I'm the dork that wears U2 shirts to U2 concerts. I usually wear this one, made a year before I was born!
UABRSshirt.JPG

photo1.jpg

I made this ONE shirt to match Bono's
ONEshirt.bmp

I also like this Vertigo one
photo45.jpg

Last edited:
This is me at Popmart. I had spent so much on the tickets I couldn't afford a real shirt so I made my own-I think it turned out quite well

goofball.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I also like this Vertigo one

a) I have that shirt as well, I think it was the best...very modern and understated (except for the back *cough*)

b) You are hot

c) You are with Larry!

you can get them online...the more famous ones. i got the multiple album cover one (boy-bo90-2000), two zootv ones and my favourite: original joshua tree cover. black and with gold, looks cool. its the smart mans u2 poster choice!
looks good in the living room

Total U2 Nut said:
I'm loving your multiple U2 posters in the background, I don't have any :( - I don't know where to buy them from. Any suggestions?

I am so mad that I never saved those posters :( (That was like 17 years ago) That one UF one must be rare because I've never seen it again.

I think I got most of my posters online or at record shops.

Back
Top Bottom