Possibly the most difficult U2 poll EVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rank the big 3 from JT

• WTSHNN, ISHFWILF, WOWY

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • WTSHNN, WOWY, ISHFWILF

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • ISHFWILF, WTSHNN, WOWY

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • ISHFWILF, WOWY, WTSHNN

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • WOWY, WTSHNN, ISHFWILF

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • WOWY, ISHFWILF, WTSHNN

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters
The big three in JT is One Tree Hill, Exit and Mothers of the Disappeared :| . Streets can be put between One tree hill and Exit and "I still" can be put between Exit and Mothers of..and in my opinion WOWY is the 10th best song on that album.

You need to make a poll having 11 factorial (ie 11*10*9*...1) fields..and yes that would be a difficult poll to make :D

;)

AcrobatMan said:
The big three in JT is One Tree Hill, Exit and Mothers of the Disappeared :| . Streets can be put between One tree hill and Exit and "I still" can be put between Exit and Mothers of..and in my opinion WOWY is the 10th best song on that album.

You need to make a poll having 11 factorial (ie 11*10*9*...1) fields..and yes that would be a difficult poll to make :D

;)

and if you want to know the result among those three song, I believe if you read carefully, you would know my preference..;)

~LadyLemon~ said:
Where's In God's Country??

It's not one of the "big 3" from JT.. which are those three that Tip Top Prince specified in his post. They're the first 3 singles and the first 3 songs off JT... lotso people call 'em the big 3.

And I wouldn't really call it the hardest poll ever. For me it was pretty straightforward -- ISHFWILF is a strong 3rd place.. so it's down to WOWY and streets... I went with Streets because I think that song has done more for me with its driving enery, even though WOWY's sheer beauty and poetry are quite spectacular.

not a hard POLL at all
WOWY, WTSHNN, ISHFWILF

do do do do

:yes: :D :drool: :wink: :D

my god, no contest at ALL!!

WOWY
WTSHNN
ISHFWILF

DEFINATELY!! never really been a big fan of I Still Havent Found...*runs out of room scared*

Damn. WOWY and WTSHNN are my 2 faves! The studio recordings are equally superb, but in the end I had to go w/ WTSHNN in first because it plays so well live. (Can't say the same for WOWY.)

I happen to like them in the order that they appear on the album by chance. Streets, Still, WOWY.

martha said:
Does anybody else read WOWY as "WOWeee" in your head when you see those letters?
Yep, I do. :D

Okay, after hours of thinking :huh: :
WOWY - ISHFWILF - WTSHNN

That was so hard. :scream:

Back
Top Bottom