Possible Album News This Week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
As an update to my post concerning a pre-order date at Borders, my friend, employee at Borders said that a U2 single is being reported as September 21st - Pending as the release date. There is a footnote numbered next to the Pending. At the bottom of the page it says "Pending Official Announcement From U2/Interscope 8-6-2004." The pre-order date for the single is now "Late August - TBA" and the title is still "TBA".

Now bear in mind, Borders awlays gets two list of upcoming releases, one for the public and for employees. This is being listed on the in-store circulation report. He says at this point, when this happens with any artist, it generally shows up on the public report in 1-2 weeks.

I wonder if there is going to be an announcement on Friday?

Last edited:
I've already heard TBA. It sounds like Two Hearts Beat As One, just without heart or One.

You'll like it.

TBA: To be Announced

I would be surprised from a marketing standpoint that it would be announced on Friday; usually these type of things are released on Monday .

It has been quite for a few weeks
perhaps they are interrogating suspects in the missisng CD case - who a U2 headline would sound like a bad hardy boys book :wink: I feel that Larry would make an excellent bad cop
See? I really need new news - now

Originally posted by riteshbhatt1
TBA: To be Announced

"oh gee, thanks for clearing that up for us, captain" :blahblah:

For people like YOU , I have to.

Bono was spotted in New York yesterday, anyone have any input tyo what this might mean?

Was it just a personal trip?

Maybe a press conference in New York? Maybe shooting a video, or part of a video?

Is there anything significant in NY, like Interscope HQ or something along those lines?

innocent_eyes said:
Bono was spotted in New York yesterday, anyone have any input tyo what this might mean?

Was it just a personal trip?

Maybe a press conference in New York? Maybe shooting a video, or part of a video?

Is there anything significant in NY, like Interscope HQ or something along those lines?

Bono and his family have a home in New York (Larry does as well, and I think Adam might, too) so they're most likely in town on vacation. Plus, the Republican Convention is in NYC later this month and Bono has promised he'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom