Popmart Soundcheck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riteshbhatt1

The Fly
Is there a website that has the Popmart soundcheck songs that supposedly has "new" songs that U2 played at the time? It may have been a show in Australia.

I remember really liking one of the tracks.

I guess you are out for Melbourne 02-21-1998 "Soundcheck in Melbourne". I got three songs of it. I guess one of thoose
are named "Bulldozer". I can mail you thoose if you like too.

yeah - your post made me look them up again, the infamous Danny Best :eyebrow: recordings from Melbourne!
Unfortunately, 6 years have gone by and my cheap cd-rs from back then suffer from that irritating ticking noise now. It's not too obvious but it's in there somewhere..:(

Anyway it's good to hear those again! For the people that haven't heard the material (I have here about 20 min. of it) it's basically the band jamming away with some very laid-back bluesy tunes. Bono making up teh words as he goes along, at least that's what it sounds like...

Last edited:
4215Andersson said:
I guess you are out for Melbourne 02-21-1998 "Soundcheck in Melbourne". I got three songs of it. I guess one of thoose
are named "Bulldozer". I can mail you thoose if you like too.

Could you be so kind as to send those songs my way to adam3000@gmail.com ? Thanks.

Posted to Dragonfave, brownda7 and adam3000.
Hope everything works OK, and that I didn´t miss
someone who wanted it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom