Popmart Helsinki - Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoomerang II

War Child
popmart Helsinki was the most awesome concert... I cant describe how good it was...

thankyou thankyou thankyou U2 for putting please on the DVD to help me relive that night!!

as i just said in the other thread, that video version was played on channel v a lot when it was a single. im wondering if it wasnt released in other countries...
they also played mofo live a lot back then too. it may be on the dvd.

mofo could be hidden there somewhere...but i think if they are going to have it on something , it would be on the dvd which comes out in december

but if you find it......let us knw :wink:

Cowgirl said:
as i just said in the other thread, that video version was played on channel v a lot when it was a single. im wondering if it wasnt released in other countries...
they also played mofo live a lot back then too. it may be on the dvd.

Aare you sure it was Helsinki they were showing? I never saw it tho - i had seen bits and pieces mexico and i think rotterdam (popheart?) but then again i didnt really watch television in 1997.

zoomerang II said:

Aare you sure it was Helsinki they were showing? I never saw it tho - i had seen bits and pieces mexico and i think rotterdam (popheart?) but then again i didnt really watch television in 1997.

yes, it was Rotterdam they were showing back in 1997. I remember CBS having a late night special showing clips from Rotterdam and Sarajevo, and then MTV2 was showing Please from Rotterdam.

Can't wait till tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom