Popmart DVD in Australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChargedVT

Refugee
I was just wondering if anyone knew the release date or had heard anything about when this DVD is being released here in Australia. I know its coming out all over the world in the next week or two, but here in Australia I haven't seen or heard anything about it anywhere. It's not even on the Coming Soon page of Ezydvd! Very confused!

Whats even more bizzare is that Big W Have it listed on their website!!..and I mean..they never have anything!..at least not before its actually released!!

Anywho...according to Big W...its out on The 17th of September.

It's actually out tomorrow. Bono's bringing a copy personally to every U2 fan in Australia, complete with a handwritten apology from Larry for not playing The Electric Co. at any Aussie gigs last year.

JB Hi-Fi has been really good at quickly getting the latest U2 merc.
We went to One Tree Hill in Auckland. They even have sheep there too... but er... no tree.

Last edited:
socceroo said:
We went to One Tree Hill in Auckland. They even have sheep there too... but er... no tree.

:lol:

I was lucky enough to visit the hill before the one tree was attacked.

Axver said:
It's actually out tomorrow. Bono's bringing a copy personally to every U2 fan in Australia, complete with a handwritten apology from Larry for not playing The Electric Co. at any Aussie gigs last year.
Bono may be delayed at my house. There's a few things I need to, er, speak to him about....

Acrobat Angel said:
The Sanity website has the release date as Saturday 15th September... I guess no-one really knows when it's coming out :shrug:

Music releases have generally been Saturdays in Australia for a while now...so that could be the date!

Axver said:

I've actually got that apology here hang on a sec.... here we go! It says.

"My back hurt. Too bad."

And the signature at the bottom looks like... :grumpy:

blueeyedgirl said:

Bono may be delayed at my house. There's a few things I need to, er, speak to him about....

He'll be delayed at my place too. I'm going to brainwash him into thinking that varied setlists are the best thing on earth and will solve poverty in Africa. I'll keep him here until he promises the sets will be so varied that they'll even play J. Swallow a few times!

blueeyedgirl said:
: plans so that Bono gets to Melb AFTER Adelaide:

Time is money....

Suits me fine. The plan is for him to hit Melbourne last. Then he'll be completely worn out, his guard will be down, and brainwashing him will be a relatively easy task!

Back
Top Bottom