Popbitch.com gossip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dudette

The Fly
I have a feeling this oculd be in the wrong forum! Not sure where it fits. Got this today....

-----------------------------------------------------
When U2 were shooting their live concert video in
Vancouver, Bono took 14 production staff to dinner...
but picked up the tab for everyone in the restaurant.
-----------------------------------------------------

bless. Also sorry if this has already been posted.

well im sure he could afford it :wink:

anybody now when that video is supposed to be released?

Chizip said:
well im sure he could afford it :wink:

anybody now when that video is supposed to be released?

The live DVD was shot in Chicago and will probably be out in advance of Christmas (like Elevation Boston). The "City of Blinding Lights" video was the one shot in Vancouver and will probably be hitting airwaves soon because the single is being released June 6th.

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

The live DVD was shot in December and will probably be out in advance of Christmas (like Elevation Boston). The "City of Blinding Lights" video was the one shot in Vancouver and will probably be hitting airwaves soon because the single is being released June 6th.

:scratch:

You mean the live dvd was shot in Chicago right?

Can't remember the exact details, but apparantly when the played the benefit concert with pavarotti, he forgot his hat and flew it out first class for about 800 quid.

News of the world (UK) did a piece last sunday about extravangant pop stars, and it was in there.

( i use the term pop loosely)

Ellay said:
Can't remember the exact details, but apparantly when the played the benefit concert with pavarotti, he forgot his hat and flew it out first class for about 800 quid.

News of the world (UK) did a piece last sunday about extravangant pop stars, and it was in there.

( i use the term pop loosely)

Wasn't that story proven false?

Tabloids...

Back
Top Bottom