Pop and Zoo boots of Michigan shows??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Does anyone know if they exist or how I may be able to get my hands on the 2 shows that I went to??

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I have "Larry's Pop Day" which I believe was Oct. 31, 1997 in Detroit. email me at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com if interested.
smile.gif

-sula

Hey! I'd be interested in those shows too.
smile.gif

I have a boot of the 9-9-92 Zoo show, but I think that's the only version out there, with just the 6-7 songs on it.

I would also love to get my hands on the Larry birthday one from '97. Speaking of Larry's birthday, is there a Prov. #2 boot floating around yet?
Thanks!!
smile.gif

AdamsPopTart@hotmail.com

------------------
Angel in devil's shoes
Salvation in the blues

The Zoo date was 3/27/92 and Pop was Larry's b-day 1997. fyi.
smile.gif

While I'm thinking of it I'd even be interested to see if I could get a copy of this tour's Detroit show since it's got a pizza bit in it!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 11-21-2001).]

Originally posted by clarityat3am:

While I'm thinking of it I'd even be interested to see if I could get a copy of this tour's Detroit show since it's got a pizza bit in it!
biggrin.gif

I want a boot of that too, as it was the only Elevation show I got to go to!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Actually there were two Zoo dates in Detroit. The indoor leg on 3-27-92 at the Palace and the Outside Broadcast date of 9-9-92 at the Silverdome. As I was at both and I actually can see myself in the crowd at the Silverdome show when on the MTV Awards broadcast of it (dont blink though).

I have the Detroit Popmart show if anyone needs help getting it. I also have the Palace show although it is not an outstanding recording. The Outside Broadcast show only has one recording. It is from the broadcast and it is only 7 songs long. No other recording of that show has ever surfaced. Its to bad as Bono sang So Cruel in its entirety that show, the only time he sang the entire song ever (he sang the 1st verse and chorus only in Boston and Chicago on that leg).

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 11-21-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom