Poll: would you rather see ES or THTBA live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Electrical Storm full band or acoustic THTBA?

• ES

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • THTBA

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
humm, tough one
I voted Hands, just because I don't want to hear Bono *not* hit the high notes in ES :sexywink:
Hands will surely show up in the b-stage part of the next tour :yes:

Idunnoifthey'llplayhands...itdoesn'tseemtomelikemuchofalivesong.

ESontheotherhandhastonsofpotentialtocompletelyandutterlyrock!

i like "hands" a LOT better than ES. but i voted ES cos it's basically like raw power vs. beautiful sutblety (sp?) and as far as live stuff goes, i want to be blow away by something like edge's ES solo...the thing i like most about "hands" (other than the dvd version's piano part) is when it basically EXPLODES with all the orchestration and stuff, towards the end. i don't doubt that u2 could pull that off in a live setting, but ES has the potential for a bit more ass-kicking. and ass-kicking music is always good.

I'd love to see both, but "ES" if I had to chose.

The makeup up of it makes for a better live song. The boys could really make this another great live anthem.

Electrical Storm. :hyper: That could really *rock* live.. and imagine the visuals!

I'm not sure if Bono could be consistent in the notes required for "Hands" - and another slow song would remove one of my favorite songs from the setlist (most likely replace Stay or a song like that).

I voted for ES, but Hands has really got a hold on me these days, I listen to it over and over. And to think both of these songs did nothing for me at first listen many moons ago.

Can't wait to hear them both live one day, but if I had to pick I would ay ES- This song would be so awesome live!

Back
Top Bottom