Poll: Pop your favorite U2 album? How old are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Your Age?

• under 18

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • 18 to 20

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • 21 to 24

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • 25 to 28

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • 28 to 32

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • 33 to 34

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • 35 to 37

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • 38 to 40

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • over 40

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Snowlock

Refugee
Nothing negative about the question, just curious is all - plus I wanted to try out the polling feature. If pop's your favorite album, in what age range do you fall? Please don't flame Pop lovers or non Pop lovers.

Last edited:
Good thread Snowlock :up: I'm not gonna vote since Pop is not my favourite album, but this is gonna be interesting.

Pop sucks what were they thinking....:reject:

just kidding, Pop was what really got me into U2 and will always be my favorite album, I was 16 when it came out

Voted.

I'm 17, nearly 18 now. I never can't decide which album is really my favourite- AB or POP. Sometimes I love this one more, sometimes the other one. They're equal for me.

Voted.
I'm 14 nearly 15 and at the moment Pop is my favourite, but it changes regularly.

I actually listened to the album 2 times yesterday in the car. I kept thinking how much I wish the Single versions of 'If God...' 'Last Night...' and 'Please' had been on the album instead....

But still, Pop = :drool:

16, Pop will never be my favourite.
Staring At The Sun is underrated.
If God Will Send His Angels is massively overrated.
My favourite is Achtung Baby mainly although I've begun thinking that Zooropa might be the superior album.

Last edited:
i wanna vote but i won't because pop isn't my favorite, although i do like it a lot.

when pop first came out i was 17.

funny, it would seem as though no other u2 album gets as much praise on this message board as pop does.

would be nice to know how large the spectrum of APPRECIATION this extends to.

:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:
funny, it would seem as though no other u2 album gets as much praise on this message board as pop does.

That's probably only because Pop tends to be heavily criticised in other circles. Therefore people who don't hate it want to defend it. Most people like AB to some degree but not as many appreciation threads form because it's widely accepted that AB is a good album.

:shrug: People just like an argument! :wink:

31 and always thought Pop was some of the best U2 work ever
Even considered it to be 'The best U2 record ever' at some point

Gone, please, Do you feel loved, Discoteque, IF God will send his angels...just:drool:

Pop's not my favorite.. It's somewhere near the bottom of my list but I was listening to it the other day and I started wondering why it was so low on my list... I think it's starting to grow on me.

Oh right, and I'm 20.

Back
Top Bottom