Poll: Do you feel more or less likely to post now on the new forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you feel more or less likely to post now that the forum is new?

• I post more! It's so much fun, I want to play with all the cool features!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I'm posting less. There's just so many new things, I don't really feel comfortable yet

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I'm posting about the same. The new forum is cool, but I have not changed my posting habits at all.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • I'm soooo confused! Bring back the old forum!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I had lost interest in the forum after the tour ended, but I came back just to try out the new forum

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
It seems like some people are posting more, some are posting less, and some have shown back up, probably because of the 'new home' message, just to try it out and post! Still I think it hasn't changed some of us at all.

Are you one who is on a posting rampage, because it's so cool and you want to play with it?

Are you kind of overwhelmed or intimidated by all the features, and are posting less?

Or has it not changed your interference habits at all?

I would be really interested to see how this comes out. REMEMBER: YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST TO VOTE! YOU CAN JUST VOTE IN THE POLL AND NOT POST A COMMENT if you don't want anyone to see what you voted.

I don't care what you put, or if you post or not, but please vote! Thank you!

I will admit the very first time I saw the new forum I was like "Oh noooooo!!!" :huh: :no: :question: :huh: ....and so on and so forth....cuz I was so confused.

But now that I've gotten used to it I'm :drool: cuz I love it so much!

Can't you just tell I love the feature where you can just click on the smilie and it shows up!!!

I'm posting less than I was compared to that short time when we only had one forum, but about the same as the old old forum, I suppose.

martha said:
I'm posting only slightly less, cos it's a pain waiting for the reply page to load. Fancy shit and all takes time on a 56k modem. But I LOOOOOVE the new forum!!

I have a 28.8 modem, and I just grin and bear it. :p

Anyway.. I voted for "posting more". :) I absolutely love the new forum.

I can't tell the difference between the new and old forums, so I guess I'm unaffected.

I'm posting about the same. The new forum is cool, but I have not changed my posting habits at all.

I think that I am posting more. Calluna and I were saying that it's like having a new car to cruise the forum in. Look out boys...

The new forum hasn?t changed my posting habits in fact. I still haven?t tried all the new features, but I would like to say that the User Control Panel facility it?s a great idea, it has saved me a lot of time. The subscribed threads and foruns, my buddy list, all about my private messages...perfect IMO. Whenever I have time I check other foruns and threads, but at least I can follow the discussions I?m interested in without wasting lots of time on searching. Thanks Elvis and his team. :)

Back
Top Bottom