POLL: 5 O'clock shadow, sexy or no?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DAMN!!!!!!!!

Thank you Bebe!

I'd say that answers the question!!

**panting till I get to Vegas**

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by Like O2:
bono.jpg

did this work?

*chomp* yummy!

Works for me!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Love the 5 o'clock shadow, especially BONO. Loved the photo!!!!!
My two sons(whom I think are very good looking - just a little biased!) look great with a few days growth, but I can't persuade my husband - but then he's no Bono. He knows he can't compete - must look at photo again!!!!!!!

Pamela

the face BonoBaby's making in that pic -- when my neice makes a face like that I call it a 'Lemon Face' never really U2 related, just meant sour I guess. LemonFaced Bono
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Bebe....add the http:// beforehand next time. The tag won't work without it.

Melon

------------------
[b][i]How long must we sing this song?![/b][/i]

very, very sexy!!!!!

3324442723232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A734843nu0mrj

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She's gonna dream out loud...

lmao at MC's sig bc the song 'the hokey pokey' (lol shut up) ends with

AND THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

*subliminal messgae,* perhaps?!

------------------
~*Mona*~

I think guys with dark hair look good with 5 O' Clock shadows!!! Guys with lighter hair tend to look like their face is just dirty or something...

Just an opinion..

Back
Top Bottom