Please share in my joy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drivemytrabant

War Child
Even though my self enforced U2 ban over the last month is getting pretty tough, I just ordered a U2 Ipod (credit card company is gonna love that) I'm getting the box set for my birthday--and I'm going to pick up the album on the 23rd. LIFE IS GOOD--- scratch that ---- EXCELLENT!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :hyper: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awesome. The dancers are moving really well with Spanish Eyes (the emoticons, not the ones in my head).

I wish I had the cash for one. Happy for those who can. Congrats! :up:

:hyper:

I'm excited for ya!!

I ordered the iPod too. I'm getting a 200 dollar gift certificate to iTunes for my birthday. And I've preordered the collector's edition for pickup on the 23rd! Very excited!!!

UnforgettableLemon said:
Awesome. The dancers are moving really well with Spanish Eyes (the emoticons, not the ones in my head).

I wish I had the cash for one. Happy for those who can. Congrats! :up:

I wish I had the cash too :) I went the credit card route. Hopefully you will be able to pick one up too!

I'm a college student who delivers pizzas. And owes about 400 dollars on his credit card already, has to replace a power window (500-700 bucks), and save for books next semester. Not likely :)

starsgoblue said:
:hyper:

I'm excited for ya!!

I ordered the iPod too. I'm getting a 200 dollar gift certificate to iTunes for my birthday. And I've preordered the collector's edition for pickup on the 23rd! Very excited!!!

I'll probably have to wait to get my hands on the box set--Its getting pre-ordered I think. But I have to wait anyway since my birthday is the 21st. Did you see the download of the boxset stuff in that other thread? I was so excited I almost spontaneously combusted!

i was watching bbc world one day and apparently one uni (or should i say college) in the States gives iPods out to every student.
Oh yeah...u2 iPods ......congratulations
damn i wish i had the cash

is it possable to order the iPod from europe?

UnforgettableLemon said:
I'm a college student who delivers pizzas. And owes about 400 dollars on his credit card already, has to replace a power window (500-700 bucks), and save for books next semester. Not likely :)

Well at least you won't be saddled with my huge credit card bill haha but I am sorry you won't be getting one. hopefully with your superior college education you can get a great job and buy 10 of them if you want!

Back
Top Bottom