Please only post here if......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
karls77 said:

How is this positive?? Is it cause he makes you look tall by comparison?? :wink:

No, it's because Chizip wants to do what he was told he could do, if he posted negativity. :lmao:

U2Man said:

No, it's because Chizip wants to do what he was told he could do, if he posted negativity. :lmao:

unnecessary and uncalled for, consider this post reported :tsk:

Chizip said:

unnecessary and uncalled for, consider this post reported :tsk:

Haha, you deserved it, and you know it. :wink:

Actually, if it weren't you, I might have reported that other post. :hmm: You should thank me, big boy :flirt:

U2Man said:

Haha, you deserved it, and you know it. :wink:

Actually, if it weren't you, I might have reported that other post. :hmm: You should thank me, big boy :flirt:

that other post wasn't even negative! unless you consider being gay a negative thing, and if ya do then thats just wrong :tsk:

Chizip said:

that other post wasn't even negative! unless you consider being gay a negative thing, and if ya do then thats just wrong :tsk:

Hey! I could say the exact same thing about your reaction to my post here. Yeah, you're just soooo wrong, Chizip. Now go and enjoy your prize here :tsk:

U2Man said:

Hey! I could say the exact same thing about your reaction to my post here. Yeah, you're just soooo wrong, Chizip. Now go and enjoy your prize here :tsk:

saying i want to suck someones :censored: is a little different than that :tsk: and now youve just ruined this whole thread.

Chizip said:

saying i want to suck someones :censored: is a little different than that :tsk: and now youve just ruined this whole thread.

Someones thumb? Is that wrong? :tsk:

You were the first one posting negativity in here :tsk:

offtopic5vq.gif

Back
Top Bottom