PLEASE-I NEED YOUR HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvLady

War Child
Ok, I know everyone is thinking about the recent tragic events in America but I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm really DESPERATE for information about the ETS hotel & ticket packages for the fall tour. I'm seriously considering coming over from Australia and the two main options are Oakland and Las Vegas.
I spoke to a lady from ETS today and she told me that you can only get your concert ticket ( GA ) at the pre-concert niteout party which is at four o'clock or something. Obviously that means I can't get to the venue in the morning in order to get a good position. This is totally crap..... and I don't know what to do. It's going to cost a helluva lot of money to fly over......... and I might end up a mile away from the stage!
It seems like my other options are to go for the VIP package which has a top-priced ticket included. Aside from it being a lot more money, I've heard that those seats aren't necessarily good. I was actually looking forward to doing the camp out thing!
OR, I can wait till the tickets go on sale and hope for the best. Then book flight & hotel.

Does anyone have any advice? Has anyone here used an ETS package before? I would really appreciate any help!
Luv Kate
smile.gif

P.S. I apologise if this was long and confusing! I think I'll post this in PLEBA too.

Well yeah, I don't know. I know ticket sales have been delayed but there's been no announcement as to cancelling the tour. The thing is, I'm using frequent flyer points to get there and there's limited seats so that's why I need to figure everything out and book ASAP.

I'm sure many of us, myself included, will buy extra tickets to share, sell for cost or trade with other interfacers. I would go ahead and book your flight and one of us will help you out.
Despite all the bitching we're not a bad group.

------------------
All we are saying is give peace a chance //oo\\

IMO

I would wait for tickets to go on sale. Once the worry of getting a ticket is over, then get a hotel room, flight.

I think the packages are over priced any way.

They might be good for a last minute decision of going to one of the concerts.

Back
Top Bottom