Please help me vote in "Elevation"!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Please help me vote in "Elevation"!!!!!

LemonMelon said:

All three suck, and I hate the Chiefs, but sure, I'll help you vote. :yes:

And you call yourself a U2 fan:shame:

I voted at least 25 times for you:up:

Do I get ice cream for that?:yes: :yes:

Wow, really? You're the MVP. Hands down.

And yes, you get ice cream. It's in the mail. It might be melted and smell bad when you get it, but if that's what you want, then I'll send it to you.

KEEP POSTING PEOPLE!!!

I hate "Elevation"....but I hate Sammy Hagar even more so I'll vote as well. If they were smart they'd play that old 50s/60's tune "Kansas City" - it's a great song and would make perfect sense.

coemgen said:
Wow, really? You're the MVP. Hands down.

And yes, you get ice cream. It's in the mail. It might be melted and smell bad when you get it, but if that's what you want, then I'll send it to you.

KEEP POSTING PEOPLE!!!

YAY! I just posted exactly 40 more! I think I just set the world record:wink:

Now it's 56, 36 and 8. We took a point from P.O.D.

Frankly, I'm starting to believe this is suspect. I don't see how Sammy Hagar has 36 percent. He sucks so bad. I don't see how that many people can like him.

Thanks for voting!!!

coemgen said:
Now it's 56, 36 and 8. We took a point from P.O.D.

Frankly, I'm starting to believe this is suspect. I don't see how Sammy Hagar has 36 percent. He sucks so bad. I don't see how that many people can like him.

Thanks for voting!!!

Maybe we can't read poll correctly and we're giving the other two our votes. It's Florida 2000 all over again! Seriously though, if everyone is voting for U2 here than why is the band not gaining alot more of the percent? Maybe we're going against a Sammy Hager forum?

damn sammy hagar!:mad:

David Lee Roth is 100 times better than Sammy Hagar will ever be!:mad:

Plus David has a bigger ego than Sammy!

beat that van halen sell outs!

Ha!

Last edited:
zoobeatle said:
Im a Vikings fan, but dont mind the Chiefs, so you have my vote.

wait a minute. Wasn't it the Chiefs that beat the Vikings in the Super Bowl IV? and you still don't hold a grudge? I do.

I don't want U2 played while some team I hate scores, man. Sorry.

Yes. 1970. 23-7.

It was 36 years ago. :|

Hey, one thing we do agree on. Pop wasn't a failure. (I love your image on that there.)

let's all make a prayer! btw my icecream was tastety but had to go to the hospital because the chunk of mold got stuck in my ribs:shh: :sick:

im better now:crazy:

Oops. Sorry about that tpsglick2424, I forgot to tell you that you have to put it in a blender first once it's maild in the mail. Even the envelope. Good source of fiber.

I like the idea of making prayers. They're good things to make.

coemgen said:
Yes. 1970. 23-7.

It was 36 years ago. :|

Hey, one thing we do agree on. Pop wasn't a failure. (I love your image on that there.)

nah we agree on two things, I like your icon, Mutemath is awesome :D

It was 36 years ago yes, but it broke my poor dad's heart.

No way! I wanted St.Louis Rams fan! You beat us 4 years ago by a fieldgoal! sorry MrsSpringsteen!:wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Elevation is in contention for the New England Patriots new touchdown song too, if anyone wants to vote

http://www.binarypro.com/clients/phpQ/fillsurvey.php?sid=9

I'm from Chicago myself, but I voted about 25 times for ya :wink: Seems they don't track IP's (the Bears don't, either), so maybe we can stuff the ballot box!
I just kept clicking the link from www.patriots.com to get the the poll over and over again (oh, clicking that original link over and over works, too... I was trying to be too sneaky about it) :shh:

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:

nah we agree on two things, I like your icon, Mutemath is awesome :D

It was 36 years ago yes, but it broke my poor dad's heart.

Yes, Mute Math is awesome. And they're about to explode on to the scene. They've worked things out with Warner Bros. Expect their album to hit stores and radio Sept. 26. Actually, radio before then. The album will include a few songs from their incredible "Reset EP."

You have no idea how excited I am about this.

wait this is a great idea! let's try to vote for every team that is putting up elevation so this song will over come football games! Beat that other non voted bands!

How do we know what song is going to be played at the cheifs game? will it say on the web?

Back
Top Bottom