Playlist of the Week #2 Sep 1-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
So I was gonna do one a week, but I had so much fun hearing about what songs you guys hated that I had to do another one. And to make it interesting for me, I put in a couple of songs that I don't neccesarily hate, just don't enjoy...so 'dislike' would the word I'm going for I guess.

So I think it’s gonna be a Playlist of the Week, two or three times a week. Burn ‘em, iTunes ‘em, give them a listen.

Give your feedback!
:yes:

1. Desire
2. New Year’s Day
3. North & South Of The River
4. Crumbs From Your Table
5. Daddy’s Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
6. Smile

7. Like A Song…
8. Staring At The Sun (new mix)
9. The Fly
10. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
11. So Cruel
12. Rejoice

:scratch: this is really cool... when you're able to make a playlist that I like 100%, I'll be glad :der: :cool: :laugh:

Desire and Crashed Car :madspit: :madspit:

NYD - NASOTR - CFYT and TGBHF - SC look quite good. And the fly... :rockon: I'll give it a listen tonight. Yeah, and I'll hear Desire and Crashed Car :huh:

Well, I heard it and it was a good playlist. I must say that TGBHF and So Cruel make a great combo. And NASORT »»» CFYT was great too.

but daddy's crashed car :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: what an annoying song! :banghead: the zoo tv sydney performance with macphisto and all the money flying it's great but I really hate the studio version.

MacPhistoPT said:
Well, I heard it and it was a good playlist. I must say that TGBHF and So Cruel make a great combo. And NASORT »»» CFYT was great too.

but daddy's crashed car :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: what an annoying song! :banghead: the zoo tv sydney performance with macphisto and all the money flying it's great but I really hate the studio version.

When I was putting thelist together I sorta 'heard' TGBHF and So Cruel back to back. It just made sense. Same with NASOTR and CFYT

Im' working on the next one. Maybe this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom