PLanet Of The Apes Box Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I finally got my Planet Of The Apes DVD Box set! Yippy! My fave P of A movie has always been Escape...
What's yours?

I don't have DVD but I have the VHS tape box set. The original will always be my favorite.

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

I love those movies
smile.gif

My fav is the one with the baby and the fake gorilla at the zoo place! yay!
biggrin.gif

*Monita swings thru the Joshua Tree*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
I finally got my Planet Of The Apes DVD Box set! Yippy! My fave P of A movie has always been Escape...
What's yours?

Wow, your realy have your family home videos
on dvd ?

Originally posted by Rono:
Wow, your realy have your family home videos on dvd ?
Sounds like an insult to me. If it is, I must say I don't know why you wrote that. I have never insulted you.

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
I didn't watch it yet , is it a good film ?
Ivan, it's the best one, I think. It's the one where the chimps come back to present day America. It's got comedy, drama and all that good stuff.

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 09-29-2001).]

Originally posted by WildHonee:
My fav is the one with the baby and the fake gorilla at the zoo place! yay!
biggrin.gif

That's "Escape From the Planet Of The Apes". That's my fave too.

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
Sounds like an insult to me. If it is, I must say I don't know why you wrote that. I have never insulted you.

80sU2isBest, can you say "just kidding"?

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
80sU2isBest, can you say "just kidding"?

I'm sure he can. However, there was no indication in Rono's post that it was a joke. Voice inflection cannot be detected on the internet so one must add a smilie when making such a joke...unless it's between friends.

[This message has been edited by MSU2mike (edited 09-29-2001).]

Originally posted by MSU2mike:
I'm sure he can. However, there was no indication in Ivan's post that it was a joke. Voice inflection cannot be detected on the internet so one must add a smilie when making such a joke...unless it's between friends.
Thanks, MSU2mike, I appreciate it, although to be fair, the insult was levied by Rono, not Ivan. But I appreciate the defense. You are right, if a friend had said that to me, I'd laugh. But to come from someone who doesn't really know me but for a few arguments on a forum or two, is not right. Dr. Teeth, why tell me to lighten up? All I said was that I didn't understand why he was insulting me. I didn't insult him back, get on his case, or anything.

Because he wasn't insulting you, he was just kidding. It seemed very obvious from where I was standing....

Wow, your realy have your family home videos
on dvd ?

O my god, forget the smilie. here i go,

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry 80tish, i did not mean to upset you.

------------------
I can`t change the world but i can
change the world in me.

Read you, Rono.

O my god, forget the smilie. here i go,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry 80tish, i did not mean to upset you.
Thanks, Rono. I was wondering why you would do that. I've never seen you do anything like that. Now that I know it was joke, that's cool!

Back
Top Bottom