Pitchfork Vs. U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
It's baaaaaack!! :drool: Another double-length episode for you all. :wink: Yes, I know this one may be a bit too long, but it's one of my best. So sit back, grab some :corn: and enjoy the ride. :yes:

Part 1:

u2pitchforkvsu21wo6.gif

Part 2:

u2pitchforkvsu22kr6.gif

http://hometown.aol.com/comiczooropa/u2lemonadestand.html

:lmao:

making fun of radiohead-loving pitchfork = :up:

dune buggy :lmao:

I like the Pop bed...I want that bed :drool:

indeed, this may be your best so far

AtomicBono said:

dune buggy :lmao:

I was planning on doing more with the dune buggy...maybe have it tip over and catch fire or something (with Edge in it of course), but I really liked the lemonade plot, so I stuck with it. :)

Galeongirl said:
:giggle: you didn't notice you suddenly swapped Edge's guitar the other way in the Bono scenes?

No, not really. :ohmy:

Yet I still took the time to make sure every word was spelled correctly and every reference was as obvious as possible. :shrug:

Let's just consider it a joke. :wink: It's real funny. Though not necessarily in the haha kind of way. :huh:

I have to say this is your best yet. My friend and I do almost nothing but rip in pitchfork for exactly the same shit you pointed out in this. Brilliant.

Lancemc said:
I have to say this is your best yet. My friend and I do almost nothing but rip in pitchfork for exactly the same shit you pointed out in this. Brilliant.

:applaud: Thanks.

We all know they deserve it. :wink:

To be fair, Pitchfork has never been all that cruel to U2...even HTDAAB scored just below a 7. However, they have so many other foibles, writing this was like shooting fish in a barrel. :lol:

I've got to give the credit for the Pop bed to the Simpsons. :wink: It's a total ripoff of the clown bed Homer made.

180px-Bedclown.jpg

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom