PINTOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have I lost my mind?

• Yes

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Double Yes

Votes: 42 80.8%

• Total voters
typhoon said:

I hate the acronyms too. But shit, it's the band's fault for coming up with album names like All That You Can't Leave Behind and song names like "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of" (THE WORD "STUCK" IMPLIES THAT YOU CANNOT GET OUT).

:lol: Will you marry me?

PITNOL...what the fuck is wrong with you people? You LOSE.

typhoon said:
I always hated that subtitle. It's like it was added to appease the same idiots who think the Who have a song called "Teenage Wasteland." Just "Pride" will suffice, damn it.

I hate the acronyms too. But shit, it's the band's fault for coming up with album names like All That You Can't Leave Behind and song names like "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of" (THE WORD "STUCK" IMPLIES THAT YOU CANNOT GET OUT).

Or how about "Sometimes You Can't What the Fuck Ever"? Little known fact: that wasn't its original name. Its original name was:

*snip*

Acronym that, bitches.

I am tough.
and have the stuff.

[edited by KhanadaRhodes - please do not quote the entire long post.]

Last edited by a moderator:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

ok, so tell me what each letter in Hut Dab stands for.

No... Hut Dab sounds like somebody reading HTDAAB as it is and not actually reading the letters.. H.T.D.A.A.B. Doesn't mean each letter stands for something... its just ht dab. :shrug:

I just say the letters out though. :wink:

:lol:

edit: cmon people.. share your love for Pitnol!

Ask your doctor today what Pitnol can do for YOU!

Pitnol, the choice of a new generation!

:heart:

Last edited:
PITNOL? Sounds like a drug to stop your pits from sweating.

I envision a commercial with a forlorn teenager walking down the street, in black and white, and "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" playing in the background.

And then the voice-over: "Sometimes you need a little help to get you through your day ... PITNOL will stop your embarrassing underarm odor."

typhoon said:

Or how about "Sometimes You Can't What the Fuck Ever"? Little known fact: that wasn't its original name. Its original name was:

"Tough, You Think You've Got The Stuff...

Acronym that, bitches.

Ok... enjoy

"TYTYGTSYTMAAYHEYDHTPUAFYDHTABRLMTSOTPFYTLTMNINTLYKYDHTGIAAIYWILITMAIYWIDPUTPSYCMIOYOWFATTYAI...TAWTSSIDN...IDNTHYSTIWWSAYLMAWLMLTMNINTLYKYDHTGIAAIYWILITMAIYWIDPUTPSYCMIOYOIKTWDTISOIACYHMWIS,YTRISYTRWTOIIMe...WAWN?.ISGTLYKAHSDMAHDLMHA...AIYWILITMAIYTMIHTLGSYCMIOYOSYCMITBYCDITFISYCMIOYO.TBOTGOJC,TSOD,TSOA.ABI;AIBJ;AJBJAHB;AJBPAZOT;APBE;AEBA;AABA;AABN;ANBS;ASBBOR;ABBOOR;AOBJ;AJBDTK;ADTKBSOHTHBTWOU;ASBR;ARBA;AABA;AABJ;AJBJ;AJBO;AOBJ;AJBA;AABE;AEBM;AMBA;AABJ;AJBJAHB,ATTTWCATB:AATWBTB,JBS;ASBZ;AZBA;AABE;AEBA;AABS;ASBA;AABE;AEBE;AEBM;AMBJ;AJBJTHOM,OWWBJ,WICC.SATGFATDAFG;AFDUTCAIBAFG;AFTCAIBUCAFG.NTBOJCWOTW:WAHMMWETJ,BTCT,SWFWCOTHG.TJHH,BAJM,ANWTMHAPE,WMTPHAP.BWHTOTT,B,TAOTLAUHIAD,S,J,TSOD,FNTTUTMTW:FTWICIHIOTHG.ASSBFAS,ATSCHNJ:FHSSHPFTS.NATWD,TIMBFWWSOTLBTP,S,B,AVSBWC,ASBFAS,ATSCHNE,WBII,GWU.TJBRFSDATAOTLHBH,ATUHHW:AKHNTSHBFHFS:AHCHNJ.TITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTISTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJBTITSTNEIJGOAOMFSPSSINKWIWATCSIFJB"

There you go, BIATCH!!! :wink:

I now OFFICIALLY HATE ACRONYMS :mad:

(sorry, Khanada :hug: )

Back
Top Bottom