Pick one word to describe each band member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadiens1160 said:
Bono - chin
Edge - cap
Adam - solid
Larry - mermaid
MERMAID?!? LOLLL =) =) =)

bono - articulate
edge - genius
adam - gentle (lol, don't ask me why...i don't know either...i guess it just seems like it cuz i love it when he smiles)
larry - loyal

pattip2000 said:

what do you mean by lucky for Edge?

I couldn't think of anything else :giggle:

Lucky in that he's super-talented, got a great family, but still seems like a pretty normal guy. He randomly joined a band at a very young age, probably more for something to do than having dreamt of being a rock star since he was little. Things worked out for him, he's a lucky dude (and deserving of all of it and more).

I also came into this thread to say I'm rather sick and tired and accidentally read the title as "Pick one word to describe each band's member" and thought "wtf is with all these spin-offs lately?" :lol: Time for bed.

Liesje said:

I couldn't think of anything else :giggle:

Lucky in that he's super-talented, got a great family, but still seems like a pretty normal guy. He randomly joined a band at a very young age, probably more for something to do than having dreamt of being a rock star since he was little. Things worked out for him, he's a lucky dude (and deserving of all of it and more).

Gotcha. Mr. The Edge is a pretty lucky dude.
I guess they all are.

Bono - Enthusiasm
Edge - Innovation
Adam - Fulfilled
Larry - Reservation

More than one word:

Bono - A God Shaped Hole
Edge - The actual leader, and the only one putting effort into keeping the band together.
Adam - Been there, done that - Enjoying the slow decline
Larry - A wannabe rock star who made it but still thinks of himself as a wannabe.

By album:

Bono - War
Edge - Achtung Baby
Adam - ATYCLB
Larry - Rattle & Hum

Last edited:
Edge - The actual leader, and the only one putting effort into keeping the band together.

Isn't that more Paul's job?

Wow, a lot of negative words being thrown Bono's way!

Bono - Cool
Edge - Brilliant
Larry - Steady
Adam - Boring

Back
Top Bottom