PhxShow Review..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lets see..

Took kids..Had a good time they were riding their scooter in the GA line all day and hamming it up..

We enjoyed No Doubt..Gwen acknowledge my oldest daughter because she had a sign that said -Gwen WOW YOU'RE PRETTY!

U2 came on and Bono notice my little girls right away..During Out Of Contol ,he said to Sydney-6 -" Well Hello There!" and "How Ya Doin!?" We ran back to the tip b4 SBS w/a our big Am. Flag..He notice Syd again and took her flag..he wept..and tried to hand it to me but I said-- "No hand it to Sydney"..he did..
A few mins later he came and thanked Alexis-8 by shaking her hand.

He next did In Gods Country acoustic..and pulled up a girl from SLC show that he remembered and they did "I Shall Be Released"
He was almost goin do it in SLC but he didnt know the words but the girl brought them w/her..He said he remembered her..

Several times I had eye contact w/Bono and he did w/the dimoneetes as well. Sydney tells me Adam kept smiling at her..
At the beginning of Walk On some cool righteous fans -some who were at Bos 4-(not sure if theyre cat-lovers)threw up numerous signs that read-
FRIENDS OF THE BIG GUY HERE!
LOVE CONQUERED FEAR AT BOSTON 4
THANKS FOR SAVING THE BIG GUY
SAVING THE BIG GUY SAVED US..

Bono reads them and just smiles..next he locking on to my kids calling for them..he puts them next to center mic and sings Walk On to them..and they are soaking it all up..
They were up there for the almost whole song ..Bono handed them guitar pics..

Next Randy Johnson comes out from AZ DiamondBacks w/the Championship Trophey holding it high over his head and takes a lap around the heart..Crowd goes nuts..

A righteous day..

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 11-24-2001).]

Why do cooldiamondexperiences happen at every show other than Vegas.

That's great, your girls will never forget it. What a memorable experience.

I suppose I have to help you once again with your sexyphoenixphotos.

that is like the coolest thing...wow...thats awesome Diamond
smile.gif

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Yeah..Bono is so frigginRIGHTEOUS..
I couldnt even hold up all my dimonsignage that I was ready to implement..

My little girls giggled themselves to sleep..

Goin to bed ..INCA is here in the dimoncrib and his flight leaves early..He says "Hi"

Pics later..

Diamond

DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:

Next Randy Johnson comes out from AZ DiamondBacks w/the Championship Trophey holding it high over his head and takes a lap around the heart..Crowd goes nuts..

that is not diamond sexy...

Other then that, shows sounds great
biggrin.gif

Diamond,
Wow! What an amazing show tonight!! I'm still so ELEVATED I can't sleep! They played In God's Country! The whole song acoustic!! Man was that beautiful!!! And Randy Johnson bringing out the World Series Championship trophy and doing a lap of the heart was friggin' AWESOME! That could only have been topped by having Curt Schilling join Randy, the two co-MVP's of the Series.
I've been checking out a few of the MANY photos I snapped tonight with my digital camera. Much work to be done the next day or two transferring them to my PC and retouching with Photoshop. But I wanted to make sure that I got the photo of your Diamonettes onstage with Bono tranferred and posted to the web. Here it is....

diamonettes.jpg

WOW that is soooooo awesome!! How cool that your kids got up on stage! WOW!
eek.gif

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! They played "In God's Country!" AAARGH! I LOVE that song!! Why now? ARGH! I so wanted to hear that song LIVE!! YOU LUCKY PEOPLE WHO GOT TO HEAR IT LIVE!!!!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Feck!!! I knew I should've gone, ah the hell with it.

Congrats Diamond on the great night!!!! Wow you're 2 little girls are sooo adorable, I'm soo happy for them.

So is this the end of you stalking our man? Just kidding, wow I can't believe they played In God's Country.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
OH MY... wow!!! I can't believe both you and your kids have made it on stage now... It must be genetic... How diamondrrific...

It's definately genetic

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by U2ITNOL:
Diamond,
Wow! What an amazing show tonight!! I'm still so ELEVATED I can't sleep! They played In God's Country! The whole song acoustic!! Man was that beautiful!!! And Randy Johnson bringing out the World Series Championship trophy and doing a lap of the heart was friggin' AWESOME! That could only have been topped by having Curt Schilling join Randy, the two co-MVP's of the Series.
I've been checking out a few of the MANY photos I snapped tonight with my digital camera. Much work to be done the next day or two transferring them to my PC and retouching with Photoshop. But I wanted to make sure that I got the photo of your Diamonettes onstage with Bono tranferred and posted to the web. Here it is....

diamonettes.jpg

Thanks so much John!
Oh ! before I forget -Bono ASKED ALEXIS when giving her a pick to strum his guitar!...after doin that she looked at me w/a ?mark on her face,holding the pick and I says- "Honey put the pic in your pocket" she did..Sydney was just beaming...

John you're great!

Thanks
Diamond

------------------

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

righteous defined....
hope your kids remeber that forever...I'm sure you wont' let them forget.

things like this...make this band great.

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 11-24-2001).]

Thanks EP
Follower..
Yes Follower I think you are right he immeadiately connected w/my 6 yr. old enough so I was confident enough to get her and her sister to the rail so he would receive the flag..

Diamond

------------------

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

Wow!
Simply amazing Diamond! You must have one proud and honored papa.
biggrin.gif

Maybe when i go to the Tampa show, i'll make myself a sign with your picture plastered on it and reading: "That's My "Daddy"--You Forgot About Me Bono!". lol. Surely he'll have to bring me up on stage.
wink.gif

~Brooke

[This message has been edited by TripThruUreWires (edited 11-24-2001).]

What can I say diamond, you are a rockin dad! Wow, so cool for those girls to be up there.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Awwwwww! Your girls are so cute!
And I have to say quite lucky to have a dad that takes them to U2 concerts!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Thats pretty incredible Mr Diamond, bet you have a lot of majorly fecking cool pics for the ol' family album now!
biggrin.gif

Great stuff!

Diamond,
Did you happen to get a photo of Randy and Bono standing next to each other at the very end? I couldn't get a photo of that! The memory card of my digital camera was full after the previous shot and I didn't have enough time to delete an existing photo to make room.

CraigMac has some really nice Phoenix photos posted at U2Tours.com. I really like this one of Randy and Adam. It's rare you see Randy smiling. Someone told me that Bono roots for the Yankees. And since Adam has a home in NYC, I imagine he's a Yankees guy himself. That's probably why Randy has the grin on his face.
smile.gif

4038-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom