PHILLY ROCKED!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
I don't know what to say, the Philly show just BLEW ME AWAY!! I cried my eyes out during ONE!

I was so excited when they played Wild Honey!!! Very Cool! Out of Control was awesome!!!

I am very sad that it was my last show on the Elevation tour... :-( Definitely going through withdrawal this week!

Philly was awesome- the energy there was out of control- a great show all around. I have a little write up to post but it's not done yet (my brain is still mishmash after last week)!

I just wanted to add that I saw Elvis Costello in the heart. He was all grooving. I went up to him after Pride when the band was off stage and asked him if he was enjoying the show. it was so funny b/c he got right up close in my face- w/ that hat and those big glasses that reflected white and he's all excited and says "it's fantastic, innit?"
smile.gif
that was pretty cool!

Glad you got a pretty cool Edge moment, shygirl! isn't that the best?

I'll post the rest of my thoughts later on!
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Philly was awesome- the energy there was out of control- a great show all around. I have a little write up to post but it's not done yet (my brain is still mishmash after last week)!

I just wanted to add that I saw Elvis Costello in the heart. He was all grooving. I went up to him after Pride when the band was off stage and asked him if he was enjoying the show. it was so funny b/c he got right up close in my face- w/ that hat and those big glasses that reflected white and he's all excited and says "it's fantastic, innit?"
smile.gif
that was pretty cool!

Glad you got a pretty cool Edge moment, shygirl! isn't that the best?

I'll post the rest of my thoughts later on!
biggrin.gif

That's SO cool that Elvis Costello was in the Heart!!! Too funny! Glad he was having a good time!!

Gosh, I don't know how I'm going to be able to do any work today.....

Back
Top Bottom