Personlity Types of the Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KateInKorea

Babyface
Hi All...

I'm really new here, and though maybe I should also introduce myself in the intro forum, I just wanted to jump in with a question that I have been pondering since I have been doing a lot of introspection these days and trying to be the best person I can be for myself.
I took the Myers-Briggs test, and found I was an ENFP type. The warm, fuzzy, people loving type, who is also prome to seeing possibilities more than reality and who either idealizes their mate waaaaay too much or is always on the constant lookout for someone to better complement them.
Anyways, I have been looking on the web to see if anyone has ever speculated what types Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry are, but without any luck, and can not use the search function here for some reason.
In any case, if anyone knows, or would like to speculate themselves, I'd love to hear it. Also, what type are you?

I'm right in the middle between ISTJ and INTJ. Wouldn't know what the band are, though ... maybe I'll dig out my sheet with the speculation and see if I can place any of them.

You know, forget about what I said earlier. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Throws self in :reject :

Last edited:
:/

Ok, let's just say... I think each one has a different temperament and complement each other well as friends and musicians. That said, U2 hypothetically would contain all four temperaments of Meyers Briggs.

Four Temperaments Being:
NT - Rational
NF - Idealist
SJ - Guardian
SP - Artisan

that's all I'll say for now. :wink:

BTW, Welcome to Interference, Kate.

Thankyuhverruhmuch for the warm welcome. I may kick around here for a bit.

I have been a fan of U2 since around 1987, or 1988 or so. When I was a wee-er lass than I am now. Pop left me a bit cold, but I got back into them in a big way after ATYCLB. Whenever I feel down about the world, I listen to one of their albums, and dream about what the world could be like. Now, as he said, the idea is to put those dreams into action. Kind of hard to do in South Korea, but something I really want to do.
I appreciate their pasionate music, but am absolutely in love with Bono's passionate personality. Heh. I wish I could be like him, or meet him and just talk with him. He seems like such an amazing guy, someone who belives in love, hope, faith, the power of positive thinking, and the actions that spring forth from positive thinking, someone who just lives his life in a passionate way, always wanting to make things better.
(Of course, if I had to guess his personality type, I'd guess he would be like me. But so would all the rest of you Bono-lovers, even if you were ISTJ. ;) )
I know he is prone to bouts of bombast (so am I), but there is no crime in feeling things strongly if you don't set out to hurt and crush someone else.

Back
Top Bottom