peoples posts that you just dont understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hent the Power Bear

DethVeggy is ma'honey
i mean really... real brain scratchers... brain ticklers.
hehehehehehhehehehheehhehehehehheheheheh

but seriously... i dont want to name names, if you do, that would be great, but since i dont have a spine, i wont name any.

are there some people, other than me, that dont get certain peoples threads 99% of the time?

------------------
-deathbear

I dont mind saying IVAN !!

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

------------------
Catch the mouse
Squash his head
Put him in the pot

angela harlem, foray and brettig

i think it has to do with their centre of gravity being slightly off due to the tilt of the earth's axis and the that when they piss they actually think it's raining cause well they are upside down if you think about it and so they are wetting themselves it's like the old prophecy saying don't piss on my leg and say its raining, because that's what happens when baby's got the bends

indeed...

thanks sg and wanderer for being honest, i appreciate it.

wanderer you must realize that foray isnt human and shouldnt be treated like such. umm, from what i gather from my sources is taht she is a reptile in the southern hemisphere that drinks jumanji and lives to be over a thousand years old.

please, lets all join in and cut her in half.

------------------
-deathbear

she lives in hopes that she will be a thousand years old some day in the future? or she already has lived a thousand years? but you can confirm that this "foray" is a female of the species? dissection may be the only course of action

I think cutting foray in half might not solve anything black - hearted bear.

bearprob.jpg

------------------
Catch the mouse
Squash his head
Put him in the pot

haha sg!! where do yuo find such great bear pictures anyway?

wanderer, yes from what i understand is taht there are only five organisms of the species known as "foray's" in the world today. what this means is that there is no doubt that we should capture them all, dissect them, and burn their remains. its the natural and wise thing to do.

------------------
-deathbear

yes in order to keep the foray population alive and well i was ordered to extinguish 9 million of them. now ther are only five left. i was told that by "pruning" their population, it will be better for their species down the road. it is easy to see why.

------------------
-deathbear

Dammit I cant find a picture of a foray.

mad.gif

------------------
Will this do?
farmgirl02_gif.gif

All I have to say about posts around here that I don't understand (for two reasons, what they actually say and the thoughts behind them) is this: db9
'Thank you!'

first off, deathbear and wanderer: your posts within this thread are delightfully mind-boggling!

As for other posts which I do not understand---> numeral 9, IC

figure it out
tongue.gif

nah, but all posts eventually sink in with me... I can level with nonsense anyday.

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Actually wouldn't this be a picture of deathbear?

farmgirl02_gif.gif

I mean he attacked me a couple of times and I never forget a face, this seems more familiar to me
smile.gif
LOL

*knows after this deathbear will actually kill her yay*

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
I dont mind saying IVAN !!

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

I have to agree.

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by brettig:
hmmm I think you are confusing the secret of the universe with the miracle of life...
you still have a long way to go if you do not know that the secret of the universe = the miracle of life

------------------
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom