People going to Austin with GA tickets I need a favor!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Can someone please make a sign that says "Play Out of Control". I saw on the setlist they played "I Will Follow" last night. So I'm thinking maybe they took "Out of Control" off. I really want to hear this song. Nothing against "I Will Follow", but I've never heard "Out of Control" live. Please someone.

Hey Zoo you in SA too?? kewl

Well we have GA but if we get into the heart I was going to make a sign that says "I want your drumsticks pleeeeeeeease" or something but on the back of that I guess I could write that
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

Thanks Mullen Girl. I would much apreciate the effort. Yeah I live in SA. What time you going to the show? Are you going to try meet Larry before or after the show?

Back
Top Bottom