People at the Hamilton Show!! Email me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Adam you bastard, why are you here! AHHHH! I CANT ESCAPE! *dies*

lol

Well Arun, we watched you from the heart, like yecko said, edge was laughing his ass of for a while there lol. But I mean it was pretty obvious that you were so shocked by the whole thing, it looked like you tripped twice getting onto the stage, and I dont blame you at all. That was nuts! youre so lucky!

ooo, ooo!!! let me answer!

arun was brought back to his spot at the tip of the heart, but since he was going to like pass out and stuff from being so nervous, he ended up going to the back of the GA crowd.

------------------
"Thou shalt think of U2 in thy daily prayers. Such is the first tenet of Bonotheism."

Arun I just emailed you...a pic actually..
wink.gif

Originally posted by Guy With The Stuff:

BTW Arun, What happened to you after they took you back stage?

OH MY GOD ARUN,YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

You animal, you!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-17-2001).]

hey there I was at the Hamilton show... in the heart... didn't really get to know anyone that is on this board though... kinda shy

anyways Arun I was afraid of too many people being hard on you but I'm glad they are all letting you know you did a great job... that's what I think too
smile.gif

Anyways if any of you could send me some pictures I would really appreciate it... or tell me where to go... I wasn't close enough to the front of the stage to be in any pictures so far... I'm just out of view in all of them.

Thanks to anyone who helps... maybe I should come a bit earlier than 10am if I wanna get to know you guys next time?
smile.gif

Thanks so much man. I saw the ones from the two links before... those are so amazing....

I'm not seeing myself though in any of them... I think I need proof for myself that I was there... cause I am still in awe and in disbelief as to how amazing that concert was.

I'm desperately looking for video/audio of the concert and if I find I'll let all of you know... I did this after the Toronto concert too and got most peeople copies (sorry to those I forgot about... you can try me again if you want).

Do you have video of the second toronto show? I heard there was a copy floating around... If so I might be interested in getting it, but I don't have much to trade other than vast amounts of mp3s..
anyway email me @ mumad@home.com if you like..

Just picked this up off alt.fan.u2:
An amazing show of course, U2 rocked Copps Coliseum 10/13/01 for 123
minutes!
This is an excellent shoot, shot dead center, knees close, tripod and no
obstructions worth mentioning with amazing audio.
Will also trade for similar quality 1st gens.
I have many many 2001 shows as well as
Masters of Toronto 2001 and Buffalo 2001 too.
lividz@home.com

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-17-2001).]

Anyone who was at the hamilton show can you lease email me @ salman@interference.com I want to make sure I stay in touch with all of you. It was an extraordaniry night that was made up not by what happened to me on stage, but the people in the arena that night. If you guys had booed me..it would not have gone over..so thank you all.

The more time passes the more extraordinary that show becomes. It definitely took me awhile to get back to usual humdrum after the Buffalo show, but this one has had an even better spiritual hangover.

My sister in-law (who attended the show with me) just received word that she's been chosen to go down to NYC as a social worker and tend to the workers as a qualified Red Cross worker. As she told me this, (I'm so excited for her to be able to help in this way) my random mix of U2 played the second encore in order (One, POE and Walk On). I also told her that U2 would be in NYC while she's down there. You never know what strange angelic things will happen.

Again, Arun, thanks for being part of the show!!!!
cool.gif

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Hey Arun,

i was there in the heart - it was hilarious - we could see Bono yelling the notes to you and laughing and then asking Larry and Adam and play and Adam bring your brother to play guitar too - it was all too funny.

Friends of mine have pics but I'm sure you have lots.

It was a great show - and a great memory for you I'm sure.

Lisa

The funny thing is..I can play that song in my sleep....on stage with your idols..it's a different world.

hey arun, i was at the hamilton show, in the heart. i got a pretty sweet picture of you with bono, although the best part is the fact that The Edge is in the corner laughing his ass off... i think that they had a blast playing with you, just because of the hilarity value. I thought that you were the highlight of the night, and i am glad that you got to live out the dreams of everyone here. Good job man.

Good grief SkeeK, your whole gang's in here now! I'd like to thank you guys for helping my cousin, Queen Sherri, over the railing whenever she had to get out of there.
biggrin.gif

And I hope Arun knows me by now.
smile.gif
I'm off to scan a few pictures. I've been thinking, I (or whoever) should put together a web site *just* for this Hamilton concert - a place where everyone who was there can gather their pictures, stories, and thoughts. Hamilton is definitely a night deserving of such a tribute. What do you all think?

[This message has been edited by stefananny (edited 10-18-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom