PEACE ON EARTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Black and White - AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Wow! They really played Peace on Earth? That's wonderful, how am I gonna stick it out to see this in California, arghhhhh, another 2 1/2 hours still!!!
So, how is this telethon thing?
I think they'll make loads of money tonight.
It's just such a great idea-
Can't wait!
So, a friend at work told me "celebrities will be answering the phones!!!" I said I'll have to go broke by redialing in a million times and donating until the man with the Irish accent answers, wouldn't that be awesome! If any of you get thru to Bono, tell him I love him
wink.gif
ok?!?!?!

That's ok, Mikal, except now I can't concentrate on anything else cuz I'm wishing it was 9:00!!!
Can't wait!
smile.gif

Originally posted by U2DMfan:
They only played the first verse of POE- then Walk On, with what looked like Eric Clapton?

If that was Eric Clapton, it was very humble of him to play in the background and let U2 do their thing! Eric Clapton is a guitar legend!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
POE sounded really good.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit to hear it on the 3rd leg.

It would be great if U2 closed every show with POE/Walk On. It was very moving tonight. Definitely the most energetic performance of the night. Had me off my seat!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

Holy Shit!

I thought Mariah Carey was in rehab!

She's so beautiful!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

Originally posted by WildU2Horsesgirl:
U2SJ and Nica Mom- you are in for a treat, not only was the performance great, Bono looked so beautiful! He wasn't wearing his shades, he's so pretty!
smile.gif

*wants pretty Bono cookies*

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDDIE VEDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

You guys have me sooooooo excited right now!!
WildU2Horsesgirl- No shades, YUMMY!!!
NicaMom- We're almost there, about an hour to go
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom