Peace On Earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Here in New York, Peace On Earth is now being played on 95.5 WPLJ FM.
It's kind of weird to think that ATYCLB has been out for almost a year. It seems like yesterday that Beautiful Day was just starting to get played on the radio. Up until these tragic last few days, 2001 was a great fuckin year for U2 and their many devoted fans. Multi-platinum album sales, a few Grammies and sold out shows in the U.S. and Europe. U2 schooled the youngsters on how to get it done. Bono has had a rollercoaster year. The birth of his child and the deaths of Joey Ramone and his father, Bob Hewson. And now this fuckin shit that we've got going now. That's exactly what it is: Fuckin' Shit! The U.S. and it's allies are up against evil. I truly hope someday that we will have Peace On Earth. But it looks like more lives are going to be lost in an effort to achieve this.

I just wanted to send a special hello to my friend Christine. I'm OK. Thanks for caring.
I also wanted to say hello to my Irish friend Jacqui. I haven't spoken to you in awhile. I hope all is well. I miss your "mad"ness.

Memo to everyone: U2girl is outta control!

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

I'm glad your safe, MrPryck! We were worried about you. Sicy will be relieved to see that you are okay.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Thank you for your email Tony.
smile.gif
I'm so glad you're ok.

I cant imagine what you and your friend must be going through.

BTW: Watch what kind of memos you post, she'll be in here like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth and nitpicking that one sentence to death.

((( HUGS MRPRYCK )))

smile.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

Goddess and Calluna,
Thank you for your thoughts. I'm fortunate that no one I knew was hurt or killed. I still can't get the image of the 2nd plane crashing into the WTC out of my head. I made a donation to the American Red Cross. If anyone is interested, go to www.amazon.com. Right there on the home page is where you'll able to make your donation. Peace to all!

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

Back
Top Bottom