Park ur ass in here if u went to PoPMart...I have question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Im tryin to find out if the followin happened happened as a one-off happen or did it happen a lot, or happen on purpose, or happen just here or what!

Ok ok, during Bullet the Blue, yah? Big mofo lights shinin into sky, yah? ok, did the U2 Security plane with Paul Mcguinness flyin it in green spandex and ugly shades fly over it on purpose during the chorus????

It did here in Belfast, and Im tryin to figure out, act or accident..........:p
Because we all 'woo-ed' like we'd never seen a fuking plane fly over a fukin light before!

:yes:

Hmmm well at Wembley I remember those big world war 2 like searchlights piercing the sky during BTBS but I don't remember seeing a plane anywhere! Probably didn't anyway knowing London has a heavy air traffic prob wasn't allowed! If there was a fecking plane then I fecking missed it ! ARSE!

as far as I can remember, I think the FAA had an itinerary of PopMart so no planes would confuse the searchlights with anything else, and that the planes were re-directed around them.

no joke.

Nothing like that in Memphis...
I mean there were at least 1000 of us there, surely someone would've noticed! ;)

**just kidding, just kidding - it was 1500**

Crzy4Bono said:
Nothing like that in Memphis...
I mean there were at least 1000 of us there, surely someone would've noticed! ;)

**just kidding, just kidding - it was 1500**
:lol:

i still remember the meeeean review the commercial appeal gave the concert. it pissed me off that they put the seats that were behind the stage as part of the unsold ticket thing to try to make it look like no one was there. :mad:

Actually I thought it was one of the best FX of all the show!
My question: why didn?t I see them lights during BTBS on the Popmart Video in Mexico City?

Don't remember this happening in Los Angeles either, yet again I can't remember if I looked up to see anything, It was my first concert you see.:cool: :wink:

mad1 said:
Im tryin to find out if the followin happened happened as a one-off happen or did it happen a lot, or happen on purpose, or happen just here or what!

Ok ok, during Bullet the Blue, yah? Big mofo lights shinin into sky, yah? ok, did the U2 Security plane with Paul Mcguinness flyin it in green spandex and ugly shades fly over it on purpose during the chorus????

It did here in Belfast, and Im tryin to figure out, act or accident..........:p
Because we all 'woo-ed' like we'd never seen a fuking plane fly over a fukin light before!

:yes:

Whaaa???? *lost and confused* a U2 security plane??? really??
:scratch: :confused: :eyebrow: :huh:
nothing like that ever happened in Florida *goes and yells @ Bono 'coz nothing like that happened @ the show she went to which was her VERY first U2 show*
Bono- mad! great now we're in trouble..... *tries to explain things to Jem*

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Actually I thought it was one of the best FX of all the show!
My question: why didn?t I see them lights during BTBS on the Popmart Video in Mexico City?

Could be because the venue for Popmart Mexico is about a mile away from the Mexico City airport.

Back
Top Bottom